Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 ICORE Midwest Regional -- back to the Midwest!

As we draw closer to the match, I want to mention that we have a bunch of great prizes which will be awarded by random drawing after the match on Saturday. These prizes are courtesy of some of our finest friends in the competition wheelgunning industry, including North Mountain Moonclip Holders (www.4wheelguns.com), TK Custom (www.moonclips.com), and DS-10-Speed (ds10speed.wordpress.com).

All competitors in the championship (except the match director) are automatically entered in the merchandise prize drawing for the prizes mentioned above. These sponsors were ridiculously generous--I have a whole box of stuff to give away. Thanks Bob, Tom, and Dave--you guys are the best.

(Keep in mind the cash/plaques provided by ICORE can only be claimed by active members of ICORE. These will go to the division winners and runners-up as previously published.)

PLUS: the burgers, brats, and beer at the range on Saturday night are on me!

Registrations are rolling in....we already have people signed up from at least 12 different states. We still have openings, so get those registrations in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couple quick updates:

We have competitors coming in from all over the place--from as far away as Utah, North Dakota, Colorado, Louisiana, and Florida, just to name a few states. In fact, the current IRC Champion, Rich Wolfe, will be traveling in from California to shoot the match with us--how awesome is that? I can't confirm it yet, but it looks like we may have some national-level media coverage at the match.

If you're not registered for the match, please do so. Remember, your entry in the main ICORE match gets you into the USPSA match on Sunday for free.

The ICORE Chairman and temp membership director will be there as well. I am trying to get the Jr. Bianchi Cup and World Action Pistol Jr Champion to come as well.

I will take membership apps and money before the first shot of the match.

Update:

International champion Rich Wolfe has generously volunteered to hold a free mini-class for the ICORE shooters on Saturday morning of the Midwest Regional. This will allow you to walk the stages with Rich, get tips on stage break-down and strategy, and ask questions on how to best approach the match from an ICORE perspective.
This will be especially valuable for new (and newer) ICORE shooters, who are just getting their feet wet with the wheelgun.

Plan to be on the range by 8:00AM on Saturday morning to take advantage of this unique opportunity.

Edited by Carmoney

Update:

International champion Rich Wolfe has generously volunteered to hold a free mini-class for the ICORE shooters on Saturday morning of the Midwest Regional. This will allow you to walk the stages with Rich, get tips on stage break-down and strategy, and ask questions on how to best approach the match from an ICORE perspective.
This will be especially valuable for new (and newer) ICORE shooters, who are just getting their feet wet with the wheelgun.

Plan to be on the range by 8:00AM on Saturday morning to take advantage of this unique opportunity.

That is a awesome opportunity for shooters, and a classy thing for Rich to do.

Looks like some great stages Mike, I really like the all steel stage.

Was hoping to make this match but not in the cards this year maybe next year.

Edited by Bosshoss

This is a great thing and watching and talking to rich at the IRC the last several years has given me a slight edge over my other D class shooters.

looking forward to this opportunity.

Rich is a great ambassador for ICORE

Update:

good I need all the help I can get.1st ICORE match and only been shooting revolver in USPSA about 18 months