Ohio (Buckeye) Section Match

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it looking like now flex ??????

You guys going to fill up?????

You going to get your 20 wheel guns?????

Your order 75 degree weather for the weekend ???????

BTW...... Thanks go out to you and Anderson for Hosting and all else that goes with it !!!!!!!!!

SAM

can you give us a rough schedule for the match (approx. start & finish times for each day, what time we need to arrive, etc)?

I'll send that info (and more) out in a mass email (and post it here) before the match.

Hop,

Things are looking good. Registration is going as expected.

For you Revovler shooters..we are sitting around 14-15 right now. Looking at the USPSA Nationals over the past few years...the best the Nationals has done is 19 Revolver shooters. I think we have the ability to beat that. I'd like to see if done from real Revolver shooters...not by pulling shooters from other divisions. That is the Challenge. ;) There is a handful of Revolver shooters that I haven't heard from yet. Beat the bushes.

For the rest of the shooters, don't think we have a match just based on Revolver. We have Grand Master shooters signed up in Production, Limited and Open. (I don't know if I've said that before, but I didn't want to have any confusion out there.)

What!!! there are other guns besides REVOLVERS coming to this match ????

Man is that BLASPHEMY or what ??? :lol::lol::lol:

Looking forward to it myself !!!!!!

Flex, Take care of SG and RB !!!!!! they will be a good addition :)

Hop

P.S. I am willing to BET you don't get a GM in Revolver !!!!!! ;)

Sent an Email to Kay and Jerry to see what their schedule looks like for either the Ohio Sectional or the Area 5 match.

I know Fort Harmar Rifle and Pistol Club (IDPA) was trying to schedule a class in Marietta, Ohio but it hasn't worked out yet. I'm hoping they might be able to make it before one of these two big matches.

Flex,

Are you e-mailing conformations? I sent in three applications May 13. I'm not sure you received them.

Jim

Yep. Tomorrow, or tonite (if I can get that stack of applications logged into all the right spots first). I have yours, Jim.

Hanna Bananna !!!!!! :D:D

May he have the most boring non-incidental match he has ever worked !!!!!! :P:P:P

BTW.....

Where is Anderson ???? :ph34r::ph34r:

We need his 2 cents worth..... ;)

Steve, drop us a line..... I understand you letting Flex take the brunt of the storm but we want to hear from the "Real Match Director" !!! :lol::lol:

HOP

May he have the most boring non-incidental match he has ever worked !!!!!! :P  :P  :P

I second that comment, and in addition to me, you get Mrs. 'Hanna Banana' who will be working stats. No idea if the dreaded killer rabbit from Nationals last year will be making an appearance... :huh:

Hopefully, I get to just sit around with a stogie (like Troy always does at Nationals)... :lol::lol::lol:

Match Director? This is Kyle's baby...I'm just along for the ride. :)

He's doing a great job, and it's far more work than anyone (except of course those that have done it) realizes.

I'm helping the best I can.

SA

Hanna,

A bunch of drunk shooters show up at my place, I'll be livin' with you. :)

This just in...

***Saturday evening cookout/gathering***

Just up the road from the range, we have a location for a little get together on Saturday evening. (Where we can eat...drink adult beverages...smoke cigars...and tell lies about how great we shoot.) :):):)

We might have to do a collection or sell tickets or something...

Hey....You aren't booting me out of my bedroom so BE can take it are ya? ;)

Well, your bed's safe Jake - I'm sad to say I'm not going to be able to make it this year. I really wanted to come, especially after hearing last year's reports. But then a couple things happened, one of which was an opportunity to go to Norway with Henning for a couple weeks. I'd have to leave (for Norway) a couple days after the OH match... it would just be too much. I know, by that time, I'll be flat out getting ready to be gone from be.com for two weeks. In the last 3-4 years, I've never been gone for more than a few business days, so I've got one crap load of work to do in the next three weeks. I've been thinking it over for days now, and my gut feeling is that I'd really be digging myself into a hole. I was really looking forward to coming... I'm sad I won't be able to make it.

:(

Hanna as RM...Boy is this gonna be fun!!!! I'm calling for calibration for every squad through my stage just for the hell of it!!! I gotsta makes me a checklist...Let's see: exploding cigars, sugar for BDH's gas tank on the quad / golfcart, red rule book for any rules questions, sub-minor calibration ammo (SA...you got a load worked up for that - don'tchya?), my favorite book: "Guide to Creating Bottlenecks" (it has a full chapter dedicated to mid-match stage redesigning), arbitration forms for ALL the shooters packets, along with some "helpful advice" on filing an arb. (third-party too...of course!!!). And just to show I'm a good guy: some Excedrin and Rolaids. :lol::ph34r::blink::D:wub: