Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Colt 3 Man 3 Gun

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benelli has signed on as a sponsor again.

They are sending3 Vinci Speed Bolt shotguns to the dedicated ladies prize table.

SO LADIES get your teams into Dean asap. We already have 5 ladies teams with several more coming on.

Edited by cold

Anybody out there still looking for a teammate for this year? I know it is late but looking for a last chance to get together a team. Dean DeTurk indicated a few spots still open.

I shot 1 major event 2 years ago, so it is not my first Rodeo, but I am still building skills. Let me know.

so if it's a start or staged shotgun loaded we're fine with the normal 9 in the gun (8 tube/1 chamber) but if it's a staged start with an empty chamber then we can only have 8 in the tube total?

am I understanding that correct?

so if it's a start or staged shotgun loaded we're fine with the normal 9 in the gun (8 tube/1 chamber) but if it's a staged start with an empty chamber then we can only have 8 in the tube total?

am I understanding that correct?

That is correct.

8+1 and Max 8 in tube. Looks like Blue Ridge rules. From the Topton site: http://toptonfga.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/3M3G_Rules.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booooooo! Just say no to mag capacity limits.
For every shooter that doesn't like it, there is one that does.

Yeah, 8 rounds! :)

Sorry B Ray. There are way more people that don't like it.

I have no idea why anyone thinks a shotgun mag capacity limit is a good idea.

Because it requires better stage planning. You can't just indiscriminately load the shotgun w your chosen number of rounds at any time you wish.

I have no idea why anyone thinks a shotgun mag capacity limit is a good idea.

Because it requires better stage planning. You can't just indiscriminately load the shotgun w your chosen number of rounds at any time you wish.
Excellent answer Bryan. My response would be more like "It's my match, my rules, and I just want to piss you off!" Edited by Dan Sierpina

Whoa whoa whoa batman... I did understand that incorrectly!!! You're telling me 8 round capacity is the limit THROUGHOUT the match??? Not just for the start of each stage?? So I need to pull the +2 off my versamax and run an 8 round tube????

Yeah me too...I really don't care either way... I just love shooting my shotgun and as long as there are lots of targets to knock over or turn into dust I'm fine with having a few extra reloads along the way. Lord knows I need the practice :)