Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Colt 3 Man 3 Gun

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Today at the NRA show Mark Roth from x-rail donated 9 of his great shotgun tubes to the match. 3 for the vinci, 3 for the versamax and 3 for the Mossberg.

Thanks to mark not only an innovator in the sport but also one of those guys that is always putting stuff on the prize table. We are thinking of an all ladies division that could have a separate prize table. If I can get a min of 5 all ladies teams signed up I can make it happen.

We have some interest in dedicated ladies only teams / ladies division with a ladies only prize table.

This would require all three team members to be, well, ladies :) .

If we did this, we would need a minimum of five lady teams to make this really work.

I know of two ladies teams already willing to join up, so the question is, can we get 3 more?

I am working with a group of sponsors to provide some very nice prize packages to all ladies teams.

More details to come but it appears there should be enough interest to make this work.

Please contact Dean with interest or if you need the names of other ladies needing a team mate.

ETA: I see Dean mentioned this already, sorry to double up on this Dean but its worth repeating again!

Edited by cold

It's official: we will be crowning a ladies team champion this year as well!

Brownells is sponsoring the first place lady team prize:

Here is the break down for lady teams:

1st place lady team: 1,500 dollars in gift certificates from Brownells (broken down this means each lady on this team would receive a 500 dollar gift cert.)

2nd place lady team: 1,200 dollars in gift certificates from Freedom Munitions (broken down this means each lady on this team would receive a 400 dollar gift cert.)

3rd place lady team: 900 dollars in gift certificates from Xtreme Bullets (broken down this means each lady on this team would receive a 300 dollar gift cert.)

Ok ladies, get your teams together and get those entrees into Dean, this is a one match format this year.

Edited by cold

Happy to see its a one location event again, that means I might be able to shoot it again one day. The first two were lots of fun.

Was thinking of going even if I didn't shoot. Maybe volunteering to RO.

(but Checking the date, I have a shotgun match to run that weekend. Oh well, maybe next year. :( )

Happy to see its a one location event again, that means I might be able to shoot it again one day. The first two were lots of fun.

Was thinking of going even if I didn't shoot. Maybe volunteering to RO.

(but Checking the date, I have a shotgun match to run that weekend. Oh well, maybe next year. :( )

Where is your Shotgun match?

4th Sunday is looking promising and I may be able to help work that one if my daughter doesn't have a fast pitch tournament.

*Edit Nope just checked have a tournament that weekend. Sorry.

Edited by jackson923

on a leap of faith i have already entered, just to make sure i have a spot, what i have not done is found the other two parts of my team :-)

If anyone out there is looking to go, or even if you know of a team looking for their last shooter, and does not have a full team and is interested let me know. my cell is 6202528138, email is rmuller@nordam.com. Must be willing to squad with Dianna Liedorff and her team.

Additional sponsorship yet again for the 4th year in a row from:

Noveske Rifleworks : www.Noveske.com

Geissele Automatics : www.Geissele.com

KITANICA : www.Kitanica.net

Freedom Munitions : www.FreedomMunitions.com

Xtreme Bullets : www.XtremeBullets.com

& a few new sponsors for this year:

Nosler : www.Nosler.com

GlockWorx : www.GlockWorx.com

Edited by cold

• 2 weeks later...

Just got our team together and will be sending in our form this week. Will be our first 3gun match as a team and the 2nd match ever for my wife and I (doing Shoot house shoot out first)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Edited by IntenseImage

• 2 weeks later...