Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bonnie and Clyde

G17

Finally, after like a month of seeing the commercials for the TV Movie "Bonnie and Clyde" over 3 different channels, advertisements in OTHER commercials like Geico, and even American Pickers, this friggin movie is finally on. They've made such a big deal about it i'm going to watch it just for the heck of it. A&E, Discovery, and History are pretty much the only 3 channels i like. Even if the movie sucks, on the bright side i won't have to see previews for it between every program break. Anyone else watching watching it?

I like it a lot. I guess this was only part one but i'm definitely looking forward to the next episode. I'm totally digging the actress that plays bonnie, Holliday Grainger. She's smokin'..

Wait, did they already play part two??? When was it? I thought they were just playing an encore the next night.

Edit: I missed it. I thought they were just playing a rerun of part one last night! Darnit!

Oh well, they're running it again this weekend. I'll catch part two then.

Edited by G17

I'm DVRing it. I'll let you know. Looked very promising.

Ok, I watched it, speeding through the commercials, thank goodness DVR. Frankly, if I would have had to set through commercials in real time, I don't think I'd have stayed the course. Just didn't think it was that good.

• 1 month later...