Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Table Start Buffoonery

Lifeislarge

Didn't happen to me but my buddy this morning. Stage 12 shots with 2 paper on the left, 4 steel in the middle behind a barricade with a port and 2 paper on the right. Table start with gun loaded and laying flat. My friend is ready to destroy this simple stage and go full on Ricky Bobby. He loads his gun with a bully round and lays his gun on table.

"STAND BY..."

Grabs his gun and "BLAM".......................click

After loading a round in the chamber and removing his mag, he forgot to put a fresh mag in the gun to start and just placed it on the table empty. This one took a while for him to figure out. I think he racked the slide four times before he noticed the empty magwell. :bow::roflol:

To add insult to injury on the way home there's a car pulled over on the side of the freeway. There's somebody bent over the back looking in the trunk. My buddy says "nice ass!!!" It was a dude. :goof:

My buddy says "nice ass!!!" It was a dude. :goof:

Screwing up a start can happen to anybody, but a mistake like this is outrageous! Or was it really a mistake? How well do you know your buddy? :ph34r:

He's my Amigo, my compadre, my bestest friend in the world. Shocking. :sick:

Screwing up a start can happen to anybody, but a mistake like this is outrageous! Or was it really a mistake? How well do you know your buddy? :ph34r:

He's my Amigo, my compadre, my bestest friend in the world.

That's how it starts!

My coworkers got me with clips of the trans gender beauty contests in Thailand. assholes.

My coworkers got me with clips of the trans gender beauty contests in Thailand. assholes.

:roflol::bow:

I don't know, Sarge. Didn't I just see a post about hand cream and some guy leaving earrings at your house? Hmmmmmmm................. :ph34r: