Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

I don't see anything on their facebook that says they are closing registration. I just see a post saying they will have it up working in 10mins ago and that was posted about 1 hour ago. I do see people asking about when the make up day is going to be.

12/25, or 2/2, depending on when the web site is back up again

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF????? 2 hours later and they declare a re-do? What kind of BS was that about wanting our families to see our interest in the sport? I think we all have friends and family that knew already just how F'ing crazy we are about this sport.

Had to delete a hell of a lot of cussing and stop my rant. We'll see what happens.

I don't see anything on their facebook that says they are closing registration. I just see a post saying they will have it up working in 10mins ago and that was posted about 1 hour ago. I do see people asking about when the make up day is going to be.

12/25, or 2/2, depending on when the web site is back up again

Somebody needs a swift kick to the groin if they try this on a holiday again!

I was on the site at 8 when all this fun started and never made it to step 1. Congrats to all who made it in a match. I was going to register for 3 of them. Very disappointed!

Whew. Glad I decided to watch this one from the sidelines.

Amen brother. This is like watching a monkey hump a football.

I'd say it's a bit like watching 1000 monkies hump 4 footballs, but there's only room for 200 per: :)

Personally knowing some of the people involved in 3 3-Gun Nation I am confident they will do everything in their power to make this right. I also know they worked hard to make this happen. I appreciate their hard work and am thankful for them. We as shooters need to be patient and support them in the tough times and the good times.

I went through the same pain as everybody else. Just trying to keep some perspective.

I can understand how it isn't quite fair to the guys who couldn't get in, but the people who did get registered should be allowed to keep their spots. We all tried. I am sure the head shed will make it right and the next time will be much smoother.

Edited by urikagold

Well you can all say what ever you wany about how I feel about 3-gun nation. But I for one feel empathy with them over this whole deal. I have run big matches, and it ain't easy....it never is!!!! You can always sharp shoot how it all goes down, but they are doing their best. Not every new process is going to be great, but give them a chance. It never ceases to amaze me how fast some of the staunchest supporters turn.

Well you can all say what ever you wany about how I feel about 3-gun nation. But I for one feel empathy with them over this whole deal. I have run big matches, and it ain't easy....it never is!!!! You can always sharp shoot how it all goes down, but they are doing their best. Not every new process is going to be great, but give them a chance. It never ceases to amaze me how fast some of the staunchest supporters turn.

Amen brother

Amen brother

Thank you.

Well they have sent emails to those that were able to register stating that they would not honor them. This is absolutely ridiculous. If this amateur hour bullcrap is indicative of the type of the type of matches an the type of organization 3GN is going to be, they can shove it. What a joke.

+1

MD'ing and hitting up sponsors for a big match is the most thankless job in the world.

I'm sorry to hear so many ended up wasting time on what turned out to be a debacle. Had planned to register this evening but started playing Civilization 5 with my son and lost all track of time. By the time I remembered and went to check the website it was already crashed.

Gotta say their comment about intentionally picking a holiday for registration to show your family and friends how much you love 3Gun is pretty dumb. Anyone I give a shit about already knows how much I love 3Gun and I suspect most others are the same. At least the note from 3GN acknowledges some bad decisions were made and they are working to fix the problem.

Hoping the second round of registrations goes more smoothly. I do miss the old days when "our group" was smaller and you put your app in the mail and could be relatively assured you'd get to shoot the match.

If people want to complain about 3 gun nation do it in the hate forum or something. Just let them have a thread they can provide info on their regional matches so those of us interested can get updates without the freaking thread getting locked!!!!

End rant

Bets

This must mean this thread will be locked by 3GN.

Kurt M-

I agree with you to a point. The difference here is no other match makes you prepay simply for the opportunity to try to register to compete at their matches. Will those who can't get in be offered a refund?

The second point is the Holiday registration. This wasn't just a foolish error. This is "we are so important we will force you from your family during the holidays". This is arrogance pure and simple.

The third point is "in" isn't in until someone at 3GN chooses to "promote" you to the match. Anyone know the criteria for that?

Dave

Edited by Airedale