Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Outlaw Matches?

Pat I am happy to report that after re-reading all my oposts I never once denegrated 3GN nor it's upcoming matches.

The fact that you posted in this thread denergratrd 3GN and it's upcoming matches. You're disdain for the organization along with everything and everyone that supports it is pretty obvious by the way you continue to troll this thread.

Denergratrd (spelling used from yours above) was started by simply stating that it was Outlaw 3GN. The tone of the thread and the octopi tenticles on meth would have been kept under wraps "IF" you would have simply inserted the word "Inspired" or stricken the word "Outlaw" from the title and your facebook posts. Your marketing strategies really do need help. I'm sure Pat could have provided a little guidance before your trigger finger got happy with key strokes! But hey what can I say other than you turned the thread into one of the most entertaining ones that has been on BE in a long time.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat I am happy to report that after re-reading all my oposts I never once denegrated 3GN nor it's upcoming matches.

The fact that you posted in this thread denergratrd 3GN and it's upcoming matches. You're disdain for the organization along with everything and everyone that supports it is pretty obvious by the way you continue to troll this thread.

Denergratrd (spelling used from yours above) was started by simply stating that it was Outlaw 3GN. The tone of the thread and the octopi tenticles on meth would have been kept under wraps "IF" you would have simply inserted the word "Inspired" or stricken the word "Outlaw" from the title and your facebook posts. Your marketing strategies really do need help. I'm sure Pat could have provided a little guidance before your trigger finger got happy with key strokes! But hey what can I say other than you turned the thread into one of the most entertaining ones that has been on BE in a long time.

Oh now it all makes sense.

I am not sure 4 matches with the same rules and similar format would make any if them very outlawish.

I think we have already determined that outlaw means non confirming to the devil USPSA rules. From now on 3GN will be outlaw to me . Thanks to all the old farts on here for educating us younguns!
and thanx fed paying into my social security.
I didn't mean to offend anyone that is old. I don't even know how old you are sir. If we have met I apologize for not knowing who you are when I see a tiny little avatar and the name Outerlimits which I'm sure is not you're real name. By Old Farts I was referring to the two guys in this thread that sound like my grandpa by wanting to teach me a lesson on everything 3 gun rather than discuss what the thread is actually about.
No worries. We met in Vegas a couple of nationals ago. I asked fer yer autograph and you threw me a few spent .308 cases. Been a fan since.

I am not sure 4 matches with the same rules and similar format would make any if them very outlawish.

I think we have already determined that outlaw means non confirming to the devil USPSA rules. From now on 3GN will be outlaw to me . Thanks to all the old farts on here for educating us younguns!
and thanx fed paying into my social security.
I didn't mean to offend anyone that is old. I don't even know how old you are sir. If we have met I apologize for not knowing who you are when I see a tiny little avatar and the name Outerlimits which I'm sure is not you're real name. By Old Farts I was referring to the two guys in this thread that sound like my grandpa by wanting to teach me a lesson on everything 3 gun rather than discuss what the thread is actually about.
No worries. We met in Vegas a couple of nationals ago. I asked fer yer autograph and you threw me a few spent .308 cases. Been a fan since.
My apologies. It's impossible to put a face with a screenname especially on a phone when I can barely see the avatar.

BTW if anyone in this threads spirited discussion about the new 3 Gun Nation Outlaw Regional matches feels like I have disrespected them or their match I apologize as that was definitely not my intention when I started this thread or any if my posts.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

That same guy dumped a pizza in my lap and then yelled at me for not catching it while my brain was still struggling to catch up.

I don't like the ugly sides of my friends coming out, especially when everyone involved really deserves it.

Oh come on Austin, you sat right next to a guy who ate like a full pound of.steak fat and this little word jousting makes you sick?

I always complain that I miss the good funny stuff that happens at matches......kinda glad I missed that one!

Once again I don't understand WTH Kurt is joking about. So on that note and the fact that I'm positive everyone that's ever thought about shooting 3 Gun has seen this thread and knows that 3 Gun Nation is doing a series of Outlaw Regional Matches next year. So I'm am out and worn out!

A certain member of Team Benelli who also happens to be active duty military was eating the fat trimmings from the whole table's steaks at the Dahlia cafe the first year I went to LaRue...there were only about 20 people at that table.

The next year, he knocked a supreme pizza off the table and into my lap, topping side down, in the Super 8 lobby, yelled at me, and then ate that too. I don't recall if he ate the slices that hit the floor. :roflol:

Edited by AustinT

A certain member of Team Benelli who also happens to be active duty military was eating the fat trimmings from the whole table's steaks at the Dahlia cafe the first year I went to LaRue...there were only about 20 people at that table.

The next year, he knocked a supreme pizza off the table and into my lap, topping side down, in the Super 8 lobby, yelled at me, and then ate that too. I don't recall if he ate the slices that hit the floor. :roflol:

WOW. I never thought I'd say this, but I don't think I've ever been that drunk!

Of course, I always feel the fat trimmings to the dog and hate supreme pizza.

Wait you guys go to matches for the shooting???

Hey I just heard that 3Gun Nation is going to have 4 regional matches next year and they will be run more like a regular 3 gun match. Sounds cool.

More opportunities to shoot 3-Gun = Good. With the growing popularity of the sport, 4 new Regional matches may help meet some of the increased shooter demand. I don't really see where it matters whether you call them "outlaw" or not - though my own personal definition of "outlaw" was any match that didn't follow any governing body of rules but rather was based solely on MD preference.

Call them whatever you want; I'll shoot what I can and certainly the one at Marble Falls since it's so close to home.

One would have to go back many years before I started shoot competitively, and throw in some a lot of tequila, but floor pizza isn't really that terrible.

You are right, it is not too bad, but belching up carpet fuzz through your nose can make the tequila taste funny.

What really do you expect from someone that is always on 11, and a Maineiac?

WOW,

Hard to believe the Moderator has not shut down this personal back and forth stuff between Kurt and Jessie!.

They shut me down for bitching about a sponsored team not giving back $400 won in a Wounded Warrior side match.

Instead they spent it on a car rental fee.

How bad is that!

They spent it on car rental...man THATS NOT RIGHT!!! Everyone knows that sort of thing should be spent on Eastern European Hooker's and blow! ( thanks Shawn).

I agree, but it needs to be verifiable they are Eastern European, for it to be a valid expenditure. Epic thread I didn't want it to end without at least one post. In an effort to remain neutral I commented on something I thought we could all agree on Eastern European hookers. Edited by Flexmoney