Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

And in the Bay area.. it's gotta be Zachery's!

The double crust stufft pizza is the best pizza of any type I've ever tried. I'm always open to new ones.. I have pizza everywhere I travel, so any r#1's are welcome recommendations.

I've liked the pizza in Germany and The Netherlands too, just because it's so different.

Best pizza in the world can be found at Nino's Pizza on East Main Street in Oyster Bay, NY. Run by a few Sicilian guys. Pretty cheap too.

It's so good I've literally hand carried some of it back when I lived in Japan and Germany.

with out a doubt the best pizza is my own and my stromboli's.

the secret is the sauce and the dough but most of all believe it or not the #1 key ingredient is the water thats used to mix the dough.the chemicals in our water is different in every area across the country.

After a being home almost 6 weeks, I still haven't found pizza here worth a damn compared to what I found in Italy. I will admit I was sick of it, and pasta in general, but those Italians do know how to cook right. Every pizza I had there was made fresh, I could swear the veggies were picked that day. Even when I screwed up ordering (pepperoni is NOT pepperoni, but is still pretty damn good), it was very tasty, and man oh man do they know how to do thin crust in northern Italy.

Travis

The best pizza I've ever had is what I've made myself. That includes the crust. Thin and crispy is the way to go.

If you ever want real pizza, make it yourself. Make your own dough (it's incredibly easy). Use REAL mozzarella cheese. Real mozzarella DOES NOT come pre-shredded. It is very soft and runny and has to be sliced. That, and some very fresh ingredients and fresh herbs and you'll never go back to plastic pizza again.

:)