Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 4

Shooter115

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pig died...swine flu maybe?

Here's another point. They all know the virus is in all of them. You die, you come back. Grandma dies of a heart attack in her sleep....they are screwed. No provisions for this in place?

Sleep with cell shut...not locked but pinned somehow. Weapons in cell, along with food and water. Also, go on a run and get a back hoe. Trench around the place.

• 1 month later...

Hershel's dead! Hershel's dead! The SOB cut off Hershel's head.

Now I'm all puckered up.

February is a long way off.

A katana through the heart was appropriate justice.

I was hoping they were going to leave him for the walkers, but Maggie finished him off. Until Feb 9... And I know it's TV, but couldn't one of them taken a little time to aim instead of just spraying lead in the big gun battle.

Now I'm all puckered up.

I was hoping they were going to leave him for the walkers, but Maggie finished him off. Until Feb 9... And I know it's TV, but couldn't one of them taken a little time to aim instead of just spraying lead in the big gun battle.

That wasn't Maggie. That was Lilly, Megan's mom.

Now I'm all puckered up.

Is it just me or do those two look identical ?

The one black dude couldn't help it. He was shooting a flat top AR with no sights installed. :)

i was chuckling about that as well : )

he was looking down the picatinny rail shooting cross eye dominant too : )

The one black dude couldn't help it. He was shooting a flat top AR with no sights installed. :)

Explains why he didn't hit much.

Most memorable line from the show? (At least if I heard it correctly.) Carl says he can end it all right now, referring to taking out "The Governor". He was advised that's an awful long shot. Its 50 yards. :unsure:

Edited by Flatland Shooter

The kid appeared to have a marlin. He could have made the shot ?

Flat top AR. No bullets in revolver. A garand with no sights. 12 shots from a 1911(could have been 9mm). That's just this episode. Few episodes ago someone had a double action 1911, hammer was down, bang, slide stayed put.

My girl hates when I point meaningless crap out.

Now I'm all puckered up.

My bad. I was thinking that I may have been off after I posted that. :cheers:

Funniest part of the show this season was in the first or second episode when "Creepy Clara" was taking Rick to her camp. Right before they got there, Clara said, "it's just a head." Turns out she could have been talking about the distance to the camp, or her husband's head in the burlap sack.

Also, anybody recognize her, she was one of the walkers in the show last night towards the end.