Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry guys, I think you have things backwards. Wouldn't it be more badass to put a limited upper on a stock 3 lower? After all, you could have put a limited pro or longslide super sight upper on a Limited lower for years...

I'm sorry guys, I think you have things backwards. Wouldn't it be more badass to put a limited upper on a stock 3 lower? After all, you could have put a limited pro or longslide super sight upper on a Limited lower for years...

I dunno, that would be one nose heavy pig right there.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else looking for an extra top end ? :)

Would it fit my witness match? If so how much do you want for the 10 mm Hunter upper.

I have a slightly used 10mm Match upper if you are interested for $300.

Sorry my match is a 10mm. Guess I'll have to save up for a limited or hunter.

I have 9mm 45 & 40 uppers for my match in long slide. Actually another 9mm gun + 22 upper too.

I can set you up with a compensated barrel for your 10mm Match :)

I recently bought a 10mm Hunter with plans to build a really bad ass 6" Limited gun, obviously a .40 barrel would be ideal, but at $321 from EAA it seems like a waste, but I have an idea: I know there are some 10mm junkies out there so if anyone is interested in a 10mm compensated top end, I will do the work for you and use my 6" 10mm barrel if you buy me a 6" .40 barrel. Anyone interested in something like that?

I could do a 2 port comp like this one or a three port aluminum for $40, but something fancier like a Brazos ThunderComp would be closer to $200:

IMG_20130914_155100_793-1_zps3a477096.jp

IMG_20130914_155305_179-1_zpsaee6f612.jp

AluminumThreePortComp.jpg

Hey fellas, quick question for you knowledgeable folk.

Will the Ghost Holster The One (https://www.speedshooter.com/product_detail.cfm?id=GHONE&n=Ghost-The-One-Holster)

Fit my Tanfo Match Witness?

attachicon.gifIMG_90369577264342.jpeg

Or does it have to be the tanfo with the square trigger guard?

Thanks.

unfortunately most of the tanfoglio race holsters out there are for the square trigger guard models (stock II, III, limited, gold team etc). and the ghost is too.

Hey fellas, quick question for you knowledgeable folk.

Will the Ghost Holster The One (https://www.speedshooter.com/product_detail.cfm?id=GHONE&n=Ghost-The-One-Holster)

Fit my Tanfo Match Witness?attachicon.gifIMG_90369577264342.jpeg

Or does it have to be the tanfo with the square trigger guard?

Thanks.

unfortunately most of the tanfoglio race holsters out there are for the square trigger guard models (stock II, III, limited, gold team etc). and the ghost is too.

Do you know of any that fit the Match Witness? Safariland?

sorry mate, I've not had a match. kneelingatlas may be aware of one. one thing that strikes me is the shape of the trigger guard is very much like a 1911...

the other option is the CR speed WSMII. it comes with a range of spacers and you pack the insert with the right combo of spacers to fit your gun. that's probably your best bet for a race holster.

http://www.crspeed.co.za/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=WSMII