Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Battle in the Bluegrass V!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My app is in the mailbox waiting on pick up. I have marked it STAFF. Finally, it looks like my job will allow me to get back to normal and not miss any more BITB's

I'm glad to see your coming Kevin.

Justin, and Corey,

For my boys (13 & 16 at time of match) they would shoot Jr. correct? So do they only compete against Jr. for prizes or everyone?

Since they are not members of USPSA that puts them in U class, will that hurt their chances?

I am just trying to see who they will be shooting against.

Also, they would be limited to 10 + 1 loading also, correct? That means more mag pouches!

We need to decide soon but it is hard to know our schedule this soon but we really want to try this match out with its great reputation.

Thanks,

Mike

They have to be USPSA members to shoot a level 2 match.

They will shoot against those in their class but if there are enough JRs in the division they will shoot for a plaque. Prizes are by classes then order if finish.

Production is all 10+1. SS minor is 10+1 major is 8+1

Edited by steel1212

Corey I meant to get back to you but it slipped my mind until now. Pass along my thanks regarding squadding. I checked on it a few hours after mentioning not being able to SS and it was handled. :cheers:

Corey,

To be members I would have to join and then both of them would have to have associate membership? Or would each of them have to have memberships separately?

How many Jr.'s would have to enter for them to shoot for a plaque? In the past have there been enough Jr's or how many Jr's usually shoot on ave.?

Mike

Corey,

To be members I would have to join and then both of them would have to have associate membership? Or would each of them have to have memberships separately?

How many Jr.'s would have to enter for them to shoot for a plaque? In the past have there been enough Jr's or how many Jr's usually shoot on ave.?

Mike

Separate memberships for everybody. An associate membership just means you don't get front sight magazine.

Sarge,

Hey, my sons took your USPSA class last April. They enjoyed it and learned alot from it. I highly recommend it so anyone learning this game.

So would it be ok if each of my sons get their own membership and I don't get one or does an adult have to have a membership due to them being under 18yrs old?

Mike

As far as I know USPSA memberships are all stand alone memberships. There are no junior memberships. Junior only comes into play for match registrations. So they can join USPSA to shoot the match. Like Corey said one must be a USPSA member to shoot a level II match which is what the BITB is. So you would have to join as well if you want to shoot.

Hey, Corey! Filled out my application and check, will send it in tomorrow. Hopefully it gets in in time for me to grab a spot on squad 203 with my mentor and other shooters from our local club. Maybe you could bring that SUPER SWEET Tac Sport for me to drool over....I promise I won't get any(much) on it :D . Hope the SP-01 standard mag release I sent you worked out. Look forward to meeting you, and shooting a great match!

Dustin