Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A race to C class

Trebor Snave

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on moving up!

I myself was unnecessarily 'anxious' waiting for the nationals to be over, to see the update and turn my 'U' into a something. And now that the 9/15 update finally posted, I see that my matches must have mailed the results in -- because _nothing_ was added - still "U". Oh well :-) I think I had a good one after the cut off in addition to the others not in yet, so will be interesting to see the next update.

Thanks guys. This is my initial classification. So from U to C didn't feel like I wanted it to feel. Its like you go so many months with that U feeling no pressure then "bam" u get your first classification and its like niw I have to prove I am a c shooter and if uou look at my percentage, I'm barely a C. But a C is a C. Look forward to the race to B. Just gotta go get it done now. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

September results finally posted, you can thank Nationals for the delay. Congrats to Dirtychemist and shtr3 for making it to C class. I've added you both to the Race for B class

48.40% - Dirtychemist (A80379) Singlestack
40.99% - shtr3 (A81488) Limited
33.61% - TreborSnave (A82155) Revolver
32.52% - melissa5 (A77077) Open
30.55% - Bevenue (TY82251) Production
27.08% - Zoomy (TY79706) Limited
0.00% - Agney5 (A80562) Limited
0.00% - CE325 (A76086) Limited
0.00% - UFO (A81578) Limited10
0.00% - johnsons1480 (A82568) Production
0.00% - trgt (A81079) Production

Congrats guys, my 4th classifier will get me there, just didn't get posted in time. Oh well, just have to wait another month.....

Can I jump in with you guys? I just started shooting USPSA last month and I am sure I will be way behind but there are a few others that started at U right. The added drive working with others always helps me. Now if I can just find a few more matches soon... A82762

Can I jump in with you guys? I just started shooting USPSA last month and I am sure I will be way behind but there are a few others that started at U right. The added drive working with others always helps me. Now if I can just find a few more matches soon... A82762

I'll add you to the list, but what division are you shooting?

You know, I'm still trying to figure out how this process works. I understand how I got my initial classification, but the next one is where I can't figure it out. I will have six classifiers by the time the next update runs - will all six be used or will the two lowest drop out? I guess my question will be answered when they run the next update...

Production. Thanks!

You know, I'm still trying to figure out how this process works. I understand how I got my initial classification, but the next one is where I can't figure it out. I will have six classifiers by the time the next update runs - will all six be used or will the two lowest drop out? I guess my question will be answered when they run the next update...

Your initial classification is the best 4 of your most recent 6 (or best 4 of however many if you haven't shot 6). After that, it's best 6 of the most recent 8, so yes, all six will be used.

Your initial classification is the best 4 of your most recent 6 (or best 4 of however many if you haven't shot 6). After that, it's best 6 of the most recent 8, so yes, all six will be used.

That was the conclusion I reached as well, after some study of the rules. Well, it's a good thing the lowest score will drop out first!

Production. Thanks!

OK, got you added.

• 2 weeks later...

October's results and congrats to UFO for making the jump.

41.90% - UFO (A81578) - Limited10
34.11% - bayougump (A81333) - Production
33.47% - trgt (A81079) - Production
32.52% - melissa5 (A77077) - Open
30.55% - Bevenue (TY82251) - Production
30.55% - Zoomy (TY79706) - Limited
28.36% - TreborSnave (A82155) - Revolver
0.00% - Agney5 (A80562) - Limited
0.00% - CE325 (A76086) - Limited
0.00% - ChrisMKindred (A82762) - Production
0.00% - johnsons1480 (A82568) - Production
0.00% - JohnnyD (A82371) - Production
Edited by jdphotoguy

You can add me to the list, I'm currently unclassified. Have only shot 3 matches so far and the first one I dumped it horribly 1.22% :angry2: I missed 2 targets that I thought I hit.

Last match scored a 49.05% other club doesn't do classifiers that much for some reason, not sure if they'll have one this Sunday or not.

I'm hoping to start C class....but I probably will start D class. Hopefully the indoor matches this indoor will have some classifiers so I can be classified come spring.

A82371 - Production

Edited by JohnnyD

You can add me to the list, I'm currently unclassified. Have only shot 3 matches so far and the first one I dumped it horribly 1.22% :angry2: I missed 2 targets that I thought I hit.

Last match scored a 49.05% other club doesn't do classifiers that much for some reason, not sure if they'll have one this Sunday or not.

I'm hoping to start C class....but I probably will start D class. Hopefully the indoor matches this indoor will have some classifiers so I can be classified come spring.

A82371 - Production

Got you added and updated the results