Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zev GW Stainless 24 slide ordered!

dskinsler83

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a bo-mar cut, We use the term "Optic cut" to describe the cut on the back of the slide be it a Red Dot, Bo-mar, or dove tail

but your slide is a Dragonfly,the above photo is of a "Longshot"

and I pulled the wrong photo off the drive. . . my apologies. . . . but it is a nice looking slide though.

I'll tease you tomorrow with the correct image of your slide

Edited by Tyro Shooter

I always thought that 40 Major was also called 10mm???

regardless

we have had people shooting our lightened 24 slides with full power (duty) 40 loads with no problems what so ever.

once you tune the slide with the correct recoil spring there are no problems . . .

You guys broke me down, just ordered a slide from Zev today! Glock 24 slide w/ dragoncut and full gw guts with Dawson adjustable sights and I am also drop shipping two kkm barrels to have them fluted. One barrel in 40S&W and one conversion barrel in 9mm with an 9mm extractor set just in case.

enjoy!!!!! :cheers:

Depends but base price without coating just SS is $425 which includes your choice of signature slide design, sight cuts of choice. Add $75 for coating. Then price goes up from there.

:surprise: man its probably the sexiest Glock slide I've ever seen but thats a whole lot of money.

Edited by razerok1

Depends but base price without coating just SS is $425 which includes your choice of signature slide design, sight cuts of choice. Add $75 for coating. Then price goes up from there.

:surprise: man its probably the sexiest Glock slide I've ever seen but thats a whole lot of money.

Its all in what you want. By the time you buy an aftermarket slide or glock factory and have someone mill it for you then you will be in the same price range. you may be slightly more for a Zev but I am willing to pay for the things i want as long as they are done the way i want them and they perform. if not then i promise i will let you know if it bombs. i dont see that happening but either way i review honestly