Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zev GW Stainless 24 slide ordered!

dskinsler83

I'm excited to announce that I have placed my order for my Zev Tech GW Stainless 24 slide w/ Dragonfly cut. I will have the new Bomar rear Sevigney Comp Rear sight and black front. I am gonna be using the KKM match barrel and the V4 striker and Zev Tech GW Ext Stainless GR.

This will be going on the Gen 2.5 frame that I have set up for my 35 w/ the Zev Tech GW Fulcrum kit w/ V4 connector. I have personally polished and stoned these parts for a grit free ultra smooth release. The frame is done in my own stippling and double undercut job and has the Zev Tech GW stainless heavy magwell and stainless extended mag release.

As usual my go to contact at Zev Tech GW is the well known Tim Kelly ( Tyro Shooter here ) .

I'll keep you guys updated as I am

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's a custom order for me I had been in contact with them and been waiting in the 24 slides to come back in stock. The machining pattern ( Dragonfly or which ever you choose ) is custom ordered and done when ordered

The slides are $425 without a coating but include your choice of slide machining patter and choice of sight cuts and include the channel liner. Price goes to $500 if you choice a coating they offer. Then what ever you add from there adds to price.

I have to get the sights and barrel ordered. Once they are ordered and drop shipped to Zev then I will have a better under standing on time frame.

Sevigney Performance has a new Comp Bomar style adjustable rear that uses the same notch and sight picture as the comp sight series

New sights and KKM barrel order and set for drop shipment to ZEV Technologies! Upon the arrival then a confirmation call will be made and the slide will be finished w/ the Dragonfly Cut in a flat/polished finish w/ fluted barrel, Ext SS guide rod w/ both ZEV springs, SS FPB, V4 ext tip striker w/ Zev light weight striker spring.

This should be a great looking Limited/L10 gun!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lightened 24 now, but I want lighter!

They have many new style and the original style cuts they can do. You can also pick from smaller things and mix and match to make your own style. Check them out. This is what my slide will look like except mine will be stainless finish

post-26133-0-40361300-1377299004_thumb.j

Edited by dskinsler83

• 2 weeks later...
I heard from them two days ago. They are getting it done the slide has been cut they are cutting the bomar rear and fluting the barrel next.

Smart for not getting coating work. It adds 3 weeks to the build. I have about 1000rds through it so far. Running well.