Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zev GW Stainless 24 slide ordered!

dskinsler83

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Man judging from the posts these guys are great with customer service. I'm glad I found this thread because I am 110% sold on them now. I was already impressed speaking in the phone with them. I'm getting the g34 slide with dragonfly cuts, just haven't decided between a frame mounted optic or a slide mounted. Thanks for the updates man. Looks like it'll be a dream to shoot.

Man judging from the posts these guys are great with customer service. I'm glad I found this thread because I am 110% sold on them now. I was already impressed speaking in the phone with them. I'm getting the g34 slide with dragonfly cuts, just haven't decided between a frame mounted optic or a slide mounted. Thanks for the updates man. Looks like it'll be a dream to shoot.

Had the same dilemma in my open build I'm doing as well and decided to go with framed mounted 90° C-More using SJCs mount the pics are in the open GLOCK thread

Had the same dilemma in my open build I'm doing as well and decided to go with framed mounted 90° C-More using SJCs mount the pics are in the open GLOCK thread

Sweet setup man. For some reason I'm worried about butchering the frame when I drill for the mount. How long did it take you?

A couple of hours blending and fitting but I learned a ton and I'm a hands in type guy. I'm deff prepared for the next one that is for sure

I'm sold looks like I am going to have to send my 24 slide in to get worked on.

The top pic on page two on my mobile shows a factory slide with the DragonFly cut. Looks good but I dig the ZevTech ball mill serrations on their slides!

just currious do they make and sell slides for gen 4 glocks ?

That is a question better answered by the people at Glockworx as I have not heard that they do as of yet.

Just asking- is that a slide you sent to them, or did you purchase the side from

them, then have them do the machine work?

That is a question better answered by the people at Glockworx as I have not heard that they do as of yet.

Just asking- is that a slide you sent to them, or did you purchase the side from

them, then have them do the machine work?

It is a Glockworx Stainless Steel slide.

You can send in your gen 4 for modification. If you want their SS slide it is gen 3 only. Be aware of your state's deface laws before you cut the factory slide.