Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zev GW Stainless 24 slide ordered!

dskinsler83

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

How's everyone enjoying their ZEV24? Mine has been flawless. The only thing wearing faster than I like is their silicone carbide grip. It's more comfortable than stippling but it will need to be redone in a year.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Dragonfly 24 slide took approx 7 months and 5 un-returned phone calls over several months to finally get instead of the 8 weeks I was quoted. The slide is wonderful and everything I hoped for even though, it came with only one of the two springs I ordered and it was a flat wire instead of the color coded ones I ordered and no capture screw to boot. After 2 calls and voice mails I gave up, I am of two minds on Zev, on one hand the product is great but the service lacking at best.

Zev has had great customer service in my dealings with them. I returned a trigger for a complete refund including shipping, I have ordered other parts which were always delivered on time and I have called them for advice numerous times. They have always been very helpful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zev has had great customer service in my dealings with them. I returned a trigger for a complete refund including shipping, I have ordered other parts which were always delivered on time and I have called them for advice numerous times. They have always been very helpful.

Can't say enough about the quality of their customer service. They went through a material issue back over a year ago related to their triggers. I broke three of them and they replaced the piece prior receiving the bad parts. Kept me able to attend my matches! Problem was solved.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wow, all these customized G24's are making me wish I hadn't gone the g35 route recently. I guess I really wanted a gen4 though. A cheap way for me to pretty up my glock is to take it to (local for me) Rock Your Glock and they will hard chrome my slide for $80, 2 weeks turnaround time. They are online at rockyourglock.com.

I agree, really wish I would have done more research about limited division glocks. I'm new to competition shooting bought a 34 before I learned the rules for uspsa scoring but that wasn't a big deal happy to have it for 3 gun but then I rushed and bought a 35 wanting to shoot limited major. Now I wish I would have been more patient. I love my 35 it shoots great but I would really like to have one of these custom 24 slides. Maybe one day haha!!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone that has gotten one of these slides had any issues with durability? I would think that the 9mm slides wouldn't have any issues, but will a steady diet of 40 major kill one? I was considering one to replace my 35 top end, but if all those cuts are going to cause a failure then I would rather not.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk