Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yankee or Dixie

reneet

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blasphemy!

I have brought shame to myself, my family, my name, and my ancestors.

True. True. You have. But we know you was just fun'n so you don't have to gut shot yourself or nothin.

Bless his heart, he's good people, so we'll forgive him this time (somebody should fetch that man a bowl of grits).

What does it say about the test when I get 55% Dixie, born and raised in the cold, dark part of the world called Scandinavia......... where rein deer and elk are the king's of the road.. :D you better be driving a Saab or Volvo if you hit 'em....

What does it say about the test when I get 55% Dixie, born and raised in the cold, dark part of the world called Scandinavia....

Says ya'll be an Honorary Dixie Boy... Anyway, "Dixie" is a state of mind. :D:D

A lot of the colloquialisms in the test are common to the extent that they are accepted and used everywhere. Hell, Ya'll went right through my spell checker..

75% Dixie

I pressed the button several times and every time:

"100% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father?"

I guess so. Born in Louisiana, college in North Carolina, lived most of my adult life in Texas, except for that sojourn into California for a few years. There are some inadequate answers, not enough choices. But hey, I hit 100%. Not sure if that is a good thing ;)

Lee