Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LA Sheriffs Back in the Day

Good Post. I watched the whole thing and totally enjoyed it...even liked the music! The held shooting prop stuff is just nuts and a few of the shots were way too close for me.

It was great to see the 55 cent/box price on the .38 specials, and the old Star reloader (I used to know people who used those and loved them!), and the first IPSC stage with a "gun in the drawer start" Merchant's Lunch! ;)

That was great. I know some pretty good shooters, but I don't want them shooting a piece of chalk out of my mouth. :surprise:

And they complain about hazing now!

Interesting thing: those ranges are still there! 34°27'8.34"N 118°36'14.84"W

That was awesome - thanks Religious Shooter!

What about man #2 (not pulling the handle) on the Star!!! What trust he displayed.

it just occured to me... about the "trust he displayed" on the Star reloader? What the cops with the smokes the ear and mouth!!!!! Talk about trusth!

That was awesome - thanks Religious Shooter!

What about man #2 (not pulling the handle) on the Star!!! What trust he displayed.

it just occured to me... about the "trust he displayed" on the Star reloader? What the cops with the smokes the ear and mouth!!!!! Talk about trusth!

You clearly have never had your hand caught in a 550.

1938 when men were men and wussies stayed home! I don't know, I grew up with the best of the best and I really don't think I would stand there and let them shoot stuff out of my mouth but man that is one cool video.

Edited by StraightUp_OG