Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

my $28,000 shooting chair

RWF

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

there were a couple a few asking about a shooting video, I now have one from this weekends Rockcastle club 3 gun match. still have problems with the shotgun.

if you how to post a 2 minute video from a DVD please PM your mailing address and I will mail it to you.

also if you know how to find the 3 gun nation web cast site they followed my squad thru most of the match. this was on the 28th so I do not know how long it takes them to post something.

also if you find the site could you post it.

thanks

Robert

As a nurse on the rehab floor of a major hospital in Raleigh NC I give you tremendous props. Send me that dvd and I will get it up on youtube for you and we can link to it.

PM with info coming at you.

Edited by bajadudes

thanks, all and I will get the DVD in the mail. you can see my 4 second split time with the shotgun, the trigger and most likely some fear gives me hell.

That is pure inspiration. God Bless you man. I love seeing this and yes it can be done. There ain't no stopping now.

It can't be said any better than this. That's wonderful! Congrats to you - both for this inspiration, your progress, and for the woman you have working with you!

This man has outfitted a wheelchair so he can go out and shoot action pistol matches.

And yet, I see other people making the most ridiculous excuses for not doing the most fundamental of things.

You sir, are winning!

Proceed.

thanks, I really hoping to be at your match. its hard sometime to get motivated to go, just can not play in the rain anymore.

Edited by RWF

Ok I got the video and finally had a chance to convert it from DVD to Mpeg4 so I could upload it to youtube. Right now it's on my account but if you want, you should open your own youtube account and we can get it up on there.

Edited by bajadudes

thank you, did not realize how slow I really was, I would say I timed out a lot but they let me finish

Are you kidding? I thought you did incredibly well for someone that also had to manipulate the joystick for your chair. It's all in the journey and very little about the destination.......enjoy the ride.

thanks but not kidding, I got a little better on my splits the more i shot, but still have to get over the shotgun. I know that I will never be the shooter I was, not good but having lots of fun, but thanks again