Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Mags

dab

Slowly this will calm down and prices will drop back to almost what they were. Just remember the places that didn't jack up prices like a bunch of whores and give them your business. about half of my LGS are now dead to me. I'll pay shipping and handling rather than ever give them another penny.

Depending on the store the avaliability can be a big reason for costs going up. When stuff was readily avaliable the store could move through their inventory and replace it as needed. Now with most stuff allocated and the smaller places getting basically nothing they are often having to go through unconventional sources to get stuff and pay their expenses with less inventory so prices go up unless the place does alot of volume it's probibally a daily struggle for them to have stuff to sell at all as its the big places that are getting the vast majority if the product out there and even more if the good stuff

Slowly this will calm down and prices will drop back to almost what they were. Just remember the places that didn't jack up prices like a bunch of whores and give them your business. about half of my LGS are now dead to me. I'll pay shipping and handling rather than ever give them another penny.

Many retailers have proven their worth or worthlessness since December. SJ 40

• 1 month later...

I don't blame the stores. They need to stay in business, pay their rent, employees etc. since their distributors are out, they have to charge higher to stay afloat. Furthermore, for all we know, the distributors are charging more as well. It sucks but it is what it is. If a few extra mags cost me an extra $50-$100, than so be it. It sucks but it is a sign of the times.