Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THE BUCS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!

Shooter Grrl

It would tickle me pink to see the Bucs beat the Raiders. Teach 'ol Al Davis a lesson for getting rid of a good coach.   The Bay Area isn't a very good place to be a coach. Every Professional team in the area has replaced thier head choach with in the last year.

Glad to see the Bucs going to the big show.  I went to college with Mike Alstott (he's short, used to ride a scooter around campus, but no one made fun of him.  And the stories of him pushing a jeep up a hill, true) and I'm glad he's finally getting some level of success where he is.  Heaven only knows he didn't get any at Purdue (pre-Tiller era).

Being born in Philly, I've always been an Eagles fan.

23 freak'n years since these guys have seen the big game, and they didn't want it bad enough!?

My god, that team was FLAT the whole game until 4 min were left.  I really didn't like the arrogant celebration after we scored in the beginning of the game.  I think that psychologically handicapped Philly and lit a fire under the butts of Tampa.

The team that wanted it the most got it!

Congrats to Tampa Bay and shame on Philadelphia!

There were plenty of other teams in the NFC east that would have shown up to play in  that game against Tampa.

The Eagles should be banned from the playoffs next year as a punishment for playing like they were satisfied with making the playoffs and nothing more.

This is the NFL gentlemen, play like it.

I like the Raiders. I like Gruden. I like underdogs. I don't like Al Davis. I don't like Oakland.

Gotta love the NFL's #1 offense meeting the #1 defense at the Superbowl.

I heard they are banning Raiders fans from wearing spikes, chains, etc. at the game.

Acquainted with Jurevicius family from  MISTAKE ON THE LAKE, couldn't happen to nicer folks, also have family in Tampa with no lives, at least they'll be busy this weekend!                                                                     ----------                                                                                 'Know who you are,                                                                           Be what you know'                                                                                                                                    

I have been a Raiders fan since the days of Stabler,Casper and the rest.The last time they were in the Super Bowl I was sitting in a barracks in Fort Sill and had to listen on the radio.The Raiders seem to find a way to win with the castoffs and journeymen players.Just Win Baby!!.

I am so excited that the Bucs made it that they can get trounced completely and I'll still be on cloud nine for the next 20 years!

I supported these guys even through there Yuccaneer days!  I still have Orange shirts!  I wore one today, but David made me wear a sweater over it, zipped up, when I went out to run errands so I wouldn't get jumped!