Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ron F...TT...Henning

Flexmoney

I've only been around these guys a few times...and, IPSC is full of great people. But, if there was a contest for the nicest guy in IPSC...these three would have to be finalist.

- Ron Fransisco

- Travis Tomasie

- Henning Wallgren

Great representatives of our sport!

Kyle you are very correct. I've talked to Ron a couple of times this year and have been squaded with Travis a couple of times and they both outstanding.

Our very own Turtle comes to mind too and talk about Integrity, I have not forgot when you corrected the RO that called 2 C's when they were really 2 D's at the Nat's.

• 1 month later...

Mark P.

where are you?!

Jon M.

don't think im not tracking your progress (ever since S. Carolina). Hope to meet up w/ you again soon.

kyle.

Thanks for the compliment! Include yourself and Steve A. in that list. You guys are always smiling around all that match action. Two fierce but always approachable Top Guns. Awesome combo! Keep that plastic of yours HOT buddy and I'll see you at the Buckeye '05!

Ron F.

Being a very close friend of his, I'd have to vote for Ron! I just don't think it's fair to have to narrow it down to one person though. As Vince said, the list is just too long, I love you guys [tear drop]. On a side note, I don't understand how I missed this thread. I mean, it was started almost 2 months ago for cryin' out loud.

As Vince said, the list is just too long...

indeed, that list is very long. in fact, what i've noticed in my first year shooting uspsa is that most people (from the highest GMs to the C and D shooters as well) are friendly and well behaved (in contrast to...the NBA). the few jerks that are out there are well outnumbered by the great people. twice in the past year strangers have loaned me equipment at great inconvenience to themselves so that i could finish a match (broken gun and forgotten belt/holster/pouches).

mark,

any plans on coming back to Va? Miss shooting w/ you buddy!

About Jake D.

To those who don't know, this is one cool cat. This guy can make any squad a great time. Damn dude you rock w/ that beretta!

Turtle..

my personal favorite. Always level headed around all this shooting chaos (he keeps Team Shooters Paradise sane) And the most approachable Top Gun Along with Phil S. there is.

Also, an awesome assistant coach to the future Ladies Champ! She just adores you dude.

RonF

I have seen a lot of shooters in the matches from 1993 till this year and except the Franciso guy I did meet the other two. To be honest I have met nicer guys who were shooting IPSC.

PS: on the internet you can find a film of Henning during the EC2004 on stage 4. I wonder if you do agree Henning had a DQ? (Only the RO did not notice it) :P

I'm just glad that two of my Team members are in this race!

I'm so proud! :wub:

Skipper

Phil...you'd think you would be in the race too....maaaaaan, you don't get no respect. :lol::lol:

And, Turtle? That guy...didn't he give up his tupperware?!?!? :o:o:o

Seriously...the Shooter's Paradise Team is full of great attitudes.

Skipper,

You're definetly the most approachable, and charitable "Top Dog" shooter out there. :P

Thanks for believing in this left handed, filipino old man. You are giving me the plateform to achieve in this game. :D

Damn...who else would have done that?

You da (nice) man!

Rocket

:wub::wub::wub:

AWWW. Group hug! With all this niceness, we should turn the Florida Open into a total lovefest! The entire team will be there. By the way...I need a couple of nick names for BJ and Erik.

Skipper

Turtle

Rocket

Heatseeker

Magic (newest member)

_______

_______

Any good ones?

PHil

Skipper,

You're definetly the most approachable, and charitable "Top Dog" shooter out there. ...

I just need to say this - the very first time I met Phil, I don't think I even was a USPSA member yet at the moment, I came to his place with tonnes of questions, and Phil spent probably around an hour and a half answering the questions and setting up my CR Speed rig for me. He didn't even know me, and I didn't exactly know who I am dealing with, except may be seeing a few of his shooting videos which I wasn't capable of fully appreciating since I was such an FNG.

Since those days, I've had many opportunities to see how courteous and generous Phil is. And I have to agree with the folks that said it before me - the entire Shooter's Paradise Team are great guys. I have met and shot at local matches with Ron and Todd and they are absolutely great guys. And the same goes for BJ and his dad of course.

It is great to know and learn from you guys.

Vlad