Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone been able to find any .40 projectiles?

CSAKing

Ya I ordered from them on the 13th so that just means I have more waiting to do I guess. They state that they are filling orders in 3-4 weeks but looks like it may be taking longer than that.....I placed an order there because they seemed to be the only company that would give a military discount and so I thought I would give them a shot :roflol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I ordered from them on the 13th so that just means I have more waiting to do I guess. They state that they are filling orders in 3-4 weeks but looks like it may be taking longer than that.....I placed an order there because they seemed to be the only company that would give a military discount and so I thought I would give them a shot :roflol:

The discount sucked me in too. It was also a 3 to 4 week wait when I ordered... that is slowly increasing on the website. From the sounds of it they are about to double their output capabilities.

Just received my shipment from RMR yesterday... haven't had a chance to work up a load for them yet.

He has plenty of .40 plated in stock right now - and what I received looks at least as good as the Raniers I picked up from Midway a while back. $129/1000 shipped.

• 3 weeks later...

Rammer-Jammer,

Go to Bulletworks.com web site, left side of home page click on plated, I have been buying for about 3 years.

Young Girl employee, user friendly to customers, which is unusual for this crappy era/time warp we are in.

Their plated products are as good/or better than any out there. Made in Arkansas by Americans.

Give em a try.

Perry

If you are want cast bullets Bulletworks in Breckinridge, TX offers excellent bullets at a reasonable price. Call there and talk to Artie Mitchell. It's a small shop and there may be some wait time but she will get you fixed up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Xtreme had 185 gr plated HPs yesterday. I ordered 1000. Shipped same day.

I tested some samples Freedom Munitions were giving away at the TX Multi gun in April. Very accurate out of my Schuman barreled Para.

Edited by Kyreb

Xtreme had 185 gr plated HPs yesterday. I ordered 1000. Shipped same day.

I tested some samples Freedom Munitions were giving away at the TX Multi gun in April. Very accurate out of my Schuman barreled Para.

Ordered some 180s Xtreme had in stock this morning. Already have tracking #