Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ SP-01 Shadow Target

Keepkool

Are SP 01 shadow targets legal for IPSC?

No. Slides are milled for the rear sight.

One reason HAJO rear sight was developed.

CZ75B Omega, CZ75 P-02, CZ75, CZ75B, CZ75B Stainless, CZ75BD, CZ75BD Police, CZ75 Compact, CZ75D Compact, CZ75 SemiCompact, CZ75 Combat II, CZ85, CZ85B, CZ85 Combat

CZ40B, CZ97B, CZ99, CZ100, CZ110, CZ2075 Rami, CZ2075 Rami P

CZ75 P01, P07 Duty, CZ75 SP-01, CZ75 SP-01 Tactical, CZ75 SP-01 Shadow, CZ75 SP01 Dual Tone, CZ75 SP-01 Sport (9x21mm version with OFM trigger stop as sold in Italy), CZ75 SP-01 Phantom, CZ75 SP-01 Shadow TR, CZ75 SP-01 SHADOW 2012

Also approved are variants with original Ceska Zbrojovka (CZUB) barrels which are longer than standard (e.g. SP-01A, SP-01DK, SP-01DK Shadow), provided the barrel length does not exceed 127mm, and provided all other aspects of these variants fully comply with all other Production Division rules. All dual tone models, and approved models with OFM coloured frames, are also approved.

(CZUSA Custom Shop models including the SP-01 Shadow Target and CZ 75 SP01 ACCU Shadow, and Frankonia “Mamba” and “Viper” versions, are not approved)

EERW,

Above are the IPSC Production Division gun list.

What is the difference of the two red bold underlined above?

I got the Shadow Custom from CZ Custom Shop and I LOVE it. I think it is the same as the Shadow Target except for the rear sight. Stuart can give you all the details. I've put about 6,000 rounds through it and shoot USPSA local matches about twice a month. Check it out!

http://czcustom.com/CZ75_SP01_SHADOW_CustomShop.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone looking for a pristine SP-01 Shadow Custom Target? My friend is selling his (located in NJ), October '12 build date, less than 300 rds through the barrel. It is immaculate, like-new. Also has 8 15rd mags, Bladetech holster, CR pouches. I think 5 of the mags them were never used. Glock convert... Shoot me a PM and I would be happy to make a connection.

• 1 year later...

I've tried SP 01 Shadow and is a great gun. In our club guys shoot through him about 10 k ammo without no problem. The trigger is a bit to length for me, versus my single action CZ 75 TS's trigger.