Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cabelas has CCI primers in stock - SR, SP & LP

warpspeed

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called just a few minutes ago and they said that my "ticket was pulled". She said when that happens it is a done deal. I asked if she could give me the same price that they were last week when they canceled my order and she said "no can do".

saw this - read the first post, jumped onto cabelas and ordered 8k and some clays - lots of markup but at the same time if it ships - i'll be happy to pay a little extra to not have to worry about how i'm going to keep shooting through the summer.

I'll wait for Powder Valley since they don't price gouge.

I'm afraid that the second time around we have proven to the mfg that they can increase the price and we will still buy.

I will be shocked if PV holds their price on the next shipment as I suspect the price for them will have gone up.

And I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by warpspeed

I hope you are wrong as well. Midsouth is holding prices and allowing backorders. Lets hope the good folk around the industry hold on and keep doing us as well as they have in the past

PS - I just got the 5K CCI spp's that I ordered from Cabelas at 200% prices last week...

Edited by wgj3

I got mine today also. I highly doubt if the prices will go down again. All the people that got caught with there pants down will be stocking up for a long time to come. This isn't gonna be over in a couple months

I got mine today also. I highly doubt if the prices will go down again. All the people that got caught with there pants down will be stocking up for a long time to come. This isn't gonna be over in a couple months

I'm glad you got your stuff.

If you wouldn't mind me asking, with the shipping and haz mat, what'd it break down to per K?

Thanks,

Steve