• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered:

2000 LPP - in stock/delivery date 3/14

2000 SPP - shipped

2000 SRP - in stock/delivery date 3/14

I'm not sure if they are shipping all at once or the LPP first and the others later. It does show only a one time $20 hazmat fee.

Sounds like they are getting a good amount of stock in now. Nice they are only chargin you one hazmat fee.

Got my order last night. So they finally came through. Wish they would of came through on my original order when the bricks were $32, but can't win em all...Thanks warpspeed for the post.

New delivery date for all primers is 3/12. Outstanding job Cabelas. Midway USA has CCI LPP. I was able to get 2000. Looks like things might be getting a little better. Just need to get brass, powder and bullets up to speed. I am never going to let my inventory get low again if I can help it.

Got my SPP I ordered a week ago last night. LPP primers I ordered on Wednesday will be here on Wednesday. I used the link in the thread both times. If you search the site they have not been listed either time so use the link and follow up with a call....At least that is what I did for the 30k I have gotten in the last month from them.

Now I just need to find more bullets. Although my order from two months ago from Montana Gold got delivered this week.

Good Luck to all.

Ordered 5k Tuesday and Shipped today.

Thank you so much for posting this!!!!!!

Several people have alerted me to availability on various items so I'm just trying to help out. :)

Another Thank you for the info. My 10 bricks of SRP arrived today. I had a coupon and only cost me $40/k.

Edited by OUshooter

• 3 weeks later...