Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New 3 gun reticle. NF

kz45

NF has a new reticle for there 1-4 compact, the FC-3G reticle looks awesome! I sent my scope in for the change, I've ben running the FC-2, which is a great up close reticle, but lacking in the long range department, the FC-3G is going to be the ticket. I have a 2.5-10 with the velocity reticle and it works perfect with my 69gr load, I just love how compact and tough the little 1-4 is, I'll update this when I get it back and put it to the test!

Look how sexy it is, sitting on that work of art!!

3C3128C9-18A5-4E20-BCEA-D460C58B022A-6001-00000417E943B84B.jpg

And the reticle

http://nightforceoptics.com/reticles/fc-3g/

• 2 weeks later...

The new reticles in the Enhanced Compacts will start shipping to dealers around lat February. The reticles are ready. The problem is that the Compact model lead times are pretty lengthy and we are still fulfilling orders from before Thanksgiving. Euro Optic and the larger online retailers are most likely the place to receive the first shipment of them.

As for a 1-6,8,10 or something along those lines, if you are in the scope business and not working on something along those lines, you are shooting yourself in the foot. I wish I could share more, but I cannot.

I am very intrigued by this scope. It's a bullet proof optic, very compact, and has a great reticle.

Bryan........Thanks! Designed by a 3 Gunner for 3 Gunners.

I know its not daytime illuminated and its not 1-some super high magnification. But it works well for an 8.8" scope and as you say.....its BULLETPROOF.

The BDC below center works well with a multitude of loads and it is very precise. The lines of the BDC pretty much disappear until you need to see them.

I was out today ringing an 8" steel plate at 450 yards almost as fast as I could pull the trigger. Load was a 53gr. VMAX over Benchmark powder going 3000fps from my 17" barrel.

The new reticles in the Enhanced Compacts will start shipping to dealers around lat February. The reticles are ready. The problem is that the Compact model lead times are pretty lengthy and we are still fulfilling orders from before Thanksgiving. Euro Optic and the larger online retailers are most likely the place to receive the first shipment of them.

Thanks for the info. Putting together an AR with Noveske 14.5" barrel in 300 BLK and this is going to top it off. Can't wait to get it together!

I had to update, my cc got charged a few days ago, I'm thinking this means it's on it's way back home, it's like Christmas in February!!

Pics and range report coming soon!! (Crossing fingers)

• 2 weeks later...