Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inside info on 3GN Rockcastle Internation pro/am 28th Oct 2013 !

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure TK will be in the Shooter's Source Connection booth when he isn't shooting. Check back in the afternoon/evening. He was there every evening during the BRM3G, and usually at lunch.

Have a great time shooting!

Andy

Edited to correct to SHOOTERS SOURCE! Thanks Airedale.

Edited by AFH

I was hoping to purchase some items as well...Shooter's Connection had a booth, but I never saw anyone there. No other offerings from what I could gather...

Shooters Source was there not Shooters Connection. TK from Shooters Source also shot the match.

He had the booth manned continually in the evenings usually until about 11 PM

That was as fun a match as just about any I have shot all year. Squad was awesome group. Tyler and Terry were our RO/shooters and did a tremendous job. The lodge was lively on Friday evening, with the shooter taking over the bar.The prize table was exceptional for a two day match. Just a nice perk.

Gary, Charles, Nick and Nate. All the staff...Thanks.

Rockcastle feels more like home all the time.

Edited by Lead-Head

I was hoping to purchase some items as well...Shooter's Connection had a booth, but I never saw anyone there. No other offerings from what I could gather...

Shooters Source was there not Shooters Connection. TK from Shooters Source also shot the match.

He had the booth manned continually in the evenings usually until about 11 PM

My bad...I was there on no sleep...I came from working overnight in Louisville to spectate. I was hoping to get a belt and some accessories...but more than anything, I wanted to see a 3 gun event in person.

No problems with scores, but Charles has to send them out as they use a beta version of practiscore that can't be uploaded like we're use to using. I'd say Charles was busy today finishing breaking down the classifiers and heading back to NC.

This match was a ton of fun! Laid back atmosphere, fun stages, good friends, some of which I haven't seen in many months. Thanks to all the match staff and the staff of Rockcastle. I spend a lot of time there and these people are like my family, but the great thing about The Rock is they treat everyone as family. If Rockcastle is putting it on, you can guarantee it's going to be a fun time.

Squad 1 was great. One of the reasons I rarely put more than 1 or 2 guys down for squad requests is meeting new people and this match again doesn't disappoint. I have a new friend from the UK now, as well as a couple Texans, a Tennesseean, another Ohioan, and got to shoot with some old friends.

No problems with scores, but Charles has to send them out as they use a beta version of practiscore that can't be uploaded like we're use to using. I'd say Charles was busy today finishing breaking down the classifiers and heading back to NC.

AHH, OK , I wasn't aware of that.

Thanks

Hmmm, I may know them :)

How did you enjoy the match?

I'm trying to upload ours , but they keep locking up on you-tube :sick:

We enjoyed it...I should be ready to shoot my first 3 gun before too long. I wanted to see people's belt rigs and other setups... as well as stage setups. Everyone made us feel welcome. Thanks

We had a great time shooting at this match. It had a feel of a large local club match but still a nice prize table. This was our first time to Rockcastle and I know we will be back.

Squad 1 was fill with good guys and I too like meeting new people. Thanks to Bryan Vaught and Brian Ray from team SAMPSON for being real cool guys and answering some questions for an amateur like me

The classifier stages were fun although I'm usually no so good at drag races

See you out next spring... Dissident Arms will be stage sponsors at Texas Multigun 2014.... see you there!

http://youtu.be/QFjBrySR8LY

I had a great time. Typically I don't enjoy classifier type stages but this match was a nice blend of fast blasting and longer field courses. I think this might have actually been my favorite match this year even though I shot the two longest rifle stages with straight pull bolt action. Thanks to RockCastle for hosting, Gary for great stages, Charles for match admin, and those sponsors who provided a great prize table for a smaller match.

• 3 weeks later...