Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Super 1050 case feed fix

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is interested I can make up a batch of these and powder coat for a small fee to cover cost. Just let me know. I would prefer to be able to setup and make a run of them all at ounce.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'd be interested - this same problem has been driving me nuts on 38SC. Every pull of the handle I check first did a shell feed then did the powder drop. Would be nice to only have to worry about powder.

I'd be interested - this same problem has been driving me nuts on 38SC. Every pull of the handle I check first did a shell feed then did the powder drop. Would be nice to only have to worry about powder.

Same here, I'm in for one or two

Wow. I guess the answer to my question is YES. It seems there are many of us having this problem and with many calibers too. I have offered to make a copy of the arm for $6.00 ea and have several orders.

Edited by SPRSkip

Update

I under estimated the response to this and have sent a cad drawing to have them laser cut and ordered more powder coating powder. I will be sending them out as soon as possibly. Thank you all for being patient and sorry for the inconvenience on the wrong email address for PayPal.

Update

I under estimated the response to this and have sent a cad drawing to have them laser cut and ordered more powder coating powder. I will be sending them out as soon as possibly. Thank you all for being patient and sorry for the inconvenience on the wrong email address for PayPal.

Thanks for the offer! Hopefully people from Dillon have noticed this thread too.

Update

how do I get intouch with you to order a couple of these.

Mike

I just ordered a 1050. Is it too late to get one? Would you need one for .223?

I don't know about .223. as I have not loaded it on the 1050 yet. Maybe someone else will jump in here about it?

I'm loading .223 on my 1050 and have the same problem, also ordered a plate from SPRSkip. It happens on .308 also, but I notice it less when loading .45