Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whats your favorite Glock holster?

midvalleyshooter

I'm looking for holster for a Glock. I will use it in USPSA production and IDPA. I have done some internet searches and liked the looks of a few, but I wanted to get some ideas from the folks on this forum. Why do you use the holster you use for your Glock? What are its pros and cons?

Thanks,

MVS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I dont have a BladeTech for my glock yet I have it for a 1911 in the dropped offset and IWB this after trying uncle mikes which I think are ok but after having a BladeTech I prefer them by far the ajustments for tension work better and it is so smooth. The dropped offset rocks!!! B)

$20 Uncle Mike's. Easily customizable via nice metal hardware, unlike just about everything else. You can pay more, but won't get much more.

just splurged on an Uncle mikes of my own. its for a Glock 35. First i got out the heatgun and melted the sides to get rid of that annoying click in and out. then came the dremmel to cut the front down an inch. I just need to figure out a way to lower the holster on my belt 'ala drop holster'?

I will use it in USPSA production and IDPA.

Thanks,

MVS

I don't think the dropped and off-set is IDPA legal???

then came the dremmel to cut the front down an inch

Are you allowed to make those adjustments...for either game?

Comp-tac settable cant belt holster

How is that any different from the ROTO-Fobus...which isn't allowed in IDPA?

So if a holster is approved, how would the approvers feel about mods like cutting down the front? Or if you heated it up to modify the shape?

For USPSA Production Division, that stuff is fine as long as it's not a "race holster" and it remains safe to use.

In IDPA you can't modify a holster at all. The rules are explicit.

Given that, I second the motion for the Blade-Tech injection molded holster. It's only $15 ($5 less than the Uncle Mike's) and it's a really nice piece of gear.

So if a holster is approved, how would the approvers feel about mods like cutting down the front? Or if you heated it up to modify the shape?

For USPSA Production Division, that stuff is fine as long as it's not a "race holster" and it remains safe to use.

JA said "unh-uh" to all PD equipment modifications.

JA said "unh-uh" to all PD equipment modifications.

D'OH!

Oh, well.