Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Colt 3 Man 3 Gun Championships

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey have a friend looking for a spot on a team. He is on the FNH USA 3 Gun Team, any takers????

We just found out that our 3rd guy has to have emergency surgery tomorrow. If your buddy is still available, we'd love to have him with us. Email me: dns0405@yahoo.com

Edited by denn1911

Hey have a friend looking for a spot on a team. He is on the FNH USA 3 Gun Team, any takers????

We just found out that our 3rd guy has to have emergency surgery tomorrow. If your buddy is still available, we'd love to have him with us. Email me: dns0405@yahoo.com

I just noticed that FNFAN2 was banned from the forum after my post regarding his friend needing a slot on a team. If anyone knows him, could you forward my email address to him please? Thanks.

I just noticed that FNFAN2 was banned from the forum after my post regarding his friend needing a slot on a team. If anyone knows him, could you forward my email address to him please? Thanks.

Banned for what? Posting about his friend?

One of my team members has had a family emergency and won't be able to attend the match. If anyone knows someone who wants to shoot but couldn't find a team have them PM me here so we can make arrangements. The fee is paid, I need a body!!

What is the terrain at Topton like? Running shoes, or hiking boots type stuff? Also, can you drive to each stage, or should you bring a cart?

Nothing like packing at the last minute...

Hard packed dirt with some gravel, you should be alright in running shoes. Parking is off to the side & you have to walk onto the range & between all stages. Bring a cart if you have one.

Thanks!

Well the Canucks are booked into the resort...............just had to suffer with some bikini clad young ladies in the hot tub...... its rough.

You team Hoser or Eh-rugala? It was nice shooting with our neighbors to the north, eh!

Sorry results are not up. I had them entered about 10 last night and did a sort usi.g the formula to do percentages for the different stages and sorted number but not teams. Not a good thing. I got most re enter. I will have them done and posted later tonight after work.

Wanted to thank all my staff for doing a great job. Ran 150 shooters through six stages with no backlogs or delays. Also thanks to the shooters. Only one dq and no arguements or complaining. Also thanks to all the great sponsors who helped make this series great. Colt, Lancer, Benelli, Noveske, Spikes, Fn, and the many others.

Well the Canucks are booked into the resort...............just had to suffer with some bikini clad young ladies in the hot tub...... its rough.

You team Hoser or Eh-rugala? It was nice shooting with our neighbors to the north, eh!

I am a proud member of team Arrrrrrrugula!! (although we are considering a change to Canadian Gun Monkeys for next year) Once again the match was a great way to spend a weekend. I am always happy to spend time shooting in the USA. Shooters world wide are always the best of people from my experience and this was no exception. The stages were GREAT and tons of fun. Thanks to Dean and the RO crew for all of their obvious hard work. I hope that the shooter on our squad who tried to faceplant on stage 4 heals up. He took it like a champ.........err or maybe Marine.

Jay is good to go. I'll let him know you were concerned. They glued his eyebrow back together and he powered through the match then went home and Iced it down (Molson Ice)

Different Marine, I was with team Storm & our Marine went down on stage 4 also. He lost skin on his knee & hand. Dean, you have to make these stages more Marine friendly! A big "eh!" to team Arrrrrugula!

Okay Shooters here are the results. Please remember nothing is final, I can easily make changes if you see a mistake. The program should calculate the percentages and I think it is all squared away. We used a standard percentage format as in the past and like all major matches weighted the two short stages at 50 of the other much longer stages at 100. Please look over your scores and get back to me with any issues. I am not a excel master, but hand checked a bunch and they were all right. Thanks again to all my RO's and to all the shooters. Thanks for the patience, look forward to seeing you at Peacemaker. If you have any questions email me at my personal email. mxnuts@msn.com or call my cell is on the toptonfga.org web page. I am also sorry for the two page style I could not figure out how to attach it any other way. If you know the secret let me know. Thanks again guys great job to all

Final Results Colt Match One 2013.pdf