Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BE Forum Get Together at Nats

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BDH,

If we want to stay close to S & W Hall, I can rope us off an area over by PASA Manor.  :D  That way you can mingle with everybody for a while at the hall and then mingle with BEers for a while at the Manor. 

;)

Don't you love it when a plan comes together. Sounds good to me. Would somebody please help me with a badge? Thanks.

Denise,

name tags sent.

Is Arnie looking for a limoncello container empty or full ? :rolleyes:

It's all your fault, Luca. You had to go and post that recipe, now I have to make a batch. Just to stay on topic, Denise and I are looking forward to meeting with all you Enosians. We will be working Stage 3, I believe.

Arnie

Wow guys,

I'm really jealous - wish I could be there too, but sadly it's impossible. However I'll bust a gut to work the US Nationals next year if it's reasonably close to the World Shoot (I've got to pass through the USA anyway).

Hope you guys have a ball.

Vince/Luca, wish you guys could be here, and actually, I would be willing to donate the Skymiles to get you here (as opposed to Delta going bankrupt and just losing all my miles :angry: ) However, from what Joe Velasco told me at A3, it took him something ridiculous like EIGHT months to get a VISA to come here...

All, well we have a little time to pull this together, but I will probably need someone other than me to champion this (I know, I launched this and now appear to be trying to step back... sorry). I'm out of town part of the weekend (viewing/funeral), then nailed down 100% on Monday, in Kansas City Tue/Wed (in fact, taking at 5:45 AM departure KC to get back to catch my ride down to A5). :blink: And then of course, out of pocket at A5 until late Sunday night. :wacko: There will only be a few days after A5 before I leave for Barry...

If this is a 'pitch in' I would volunteer to contribute the keg? (hmmmm, wonder if I can buy this off my Skymiles account... :D )

Just let me know.... ;)

Just think, next year I may get to meet Vince in person at the Nationals. And I was thinking of taking a year off. Glad I kept my AAdvantage miles current.

See you all at Barry.

Jim

We'll probably find out that you two are long lost brothers or something. :o:lol:

hey everyone, sounds really great, id love to meet ya'll, and i might even be able to talk SRT driver into it. would whoever makes the final desicion send me a pm or something to let me know, as it doesnt really seem like people have decided anything terribly definete yet. thanks, and hopefully will see u there.

p.s. I'll gladly kick in for the keg/stogies/BBQ/strippers

BDH,

I can get this organized for you if you want. I realize that you are SWAMPED with your RM work. Does the adjacent PASA Manor location work for everyone? People will be close to S & W Hall for viewing scores. I believe name tags are needed for entry, correct. PM me with info. :D

Please save me a seat next to Kimberkid, he seems to have the same ideas I do!!!

Nametag!! Anyone send me a file with my name on it? I do not have the tools to modify the file I have. Thanks

I realize that you are SWAMPED with your RM work.

Great, just what I need... someone else jumping on the wagon and riding me about my RM stuff too.. :huh: I guess I will be locked in my hotel room studying every night instead of rasslin' with you at the Ritz..... :ph34r:

D, if you want to coordinate this, go for it. I really am under the gun on a bunch of stuff, and will be offline from Mon night through the end of A5.....

I have got things under control.  :P  ;)

Outstanding!! I am glad that someone has things under control!!! :lol:

Will my staff Range Badge work to get me in, or do I have to have an official BE badge? (sorry, still confused on how to print them/make them work)..... :huh:

Alright...I'm in. I'll be staying out in the third cow pasture on the left from the park. The good news is, that I have a good line on some burgers and steaks!!! :D Cameron (US), will be a little "tied up", but I'll let him out for a while. I (THEM), will gladly bring some of Fidel Castro's finest, and some of my famous "Jungle Juice". Not for the faint of heart, but the cows don't mind if you sleep over. As for a name tag, put me on the list for an e-mailed one. Anybody who wants to go "cow tipping" afterward in a drunken stupor, and try to avoid 'Ol Man Metcalf and his double barrel with rock salt is welcome to tag along. I'm using Cameron as a back pack for that excursion!!! :D Not really sure if a return trip is in the cards. :rolleyes::D

Jeff