Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 3

Shooter115

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Kevin,

DISH is pleased to announce that we have reached a multi-year agreement with AMC Networks, which has restored AMC on channel 131. All customers will be able to enjoy AMC in free preview on channel 131, and for fans of The Walking Dead, the first episode of the season will be available on-demand for a limited time*. Please check your channel guide for a complete listing.

We appreciate your patience during this time and thank you for being a valued DISH customer. Sincerely,DISH

Edited by Sarge

• 2 weeks later...

Man the Governor can shoot!!!!!!!

Did you notice the AR with no rear sight.......... WTF??

Yep, that was pretty weak.They could use a better weapons consultant on the set for sure.

Overall though, this is by far the best season yet!

I'm glad Lori is dead. She was a whiny asshat. T-Dog on the otherhand...DAMN! Carl popping Lori in the head, that was cool. He reflected on his father's words and Lori spoke nicely to him. Carl will be fine. He is living in the new normal. Rick will snap back in an episode or two.

I bet $ that Lori isn't dead. We didn't see her turn or get shot by her son, just heard a shot. Also, I would think that she would be on the Talking Dead instead of T-dog as she was more controversial.

Just a guess here but I think Carol (had been training herself to do the C setion on Lori including stiching her back up) who was running from walkers ran across Lori and was able to close her up and keep her alive. Hat to say it but I think you will see Lori again.

Neal in AZ

She was shown "In Memoriam" on Talking Dead.

Yeah but other than that she was barely mentioned on the show. I found the lack of discussion about her was telling.

I am a cynical/suspicious person and can't imagine they got rid of such a controversial character good or bad.

We will see?

Neal in AZ

Any one else think merle may be getting a conscience?

Don't know about a conscience, but he may be getting a feeling there is something up with the Governor. Heck, Merle popped a cap in a few of those Guardsmen, so he knows the Governor is not a good guy. But Merle isn't a good guy either.

As being a film student and an interest in actor's craft, I thought Sarah Callies and Andrew Lincoln gave very impressive performances. The kid has alot left to be desired...

Whoever directed the Lori death scene, did it beautifully