Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

627PC big butt grips

Scootertheshooter

So I call hogue and they tell me the PC and the regular 627 frames are a bit different and their grip may not fit! I called S&W and they said bull. An N frame is an N frame. Does anyone ever heard about what the woman at Hogue is talking about? Or is there someone else that I could call at Hogue to get a solid answer?

Edited by jhgtyre
Forum Policy

So I call hogue and they tell me the PC and the regular 627 frames are a bit different and their grip may not fit! I called S&W and they said bull. An N frame is an N frame. Does anyone ever heard about what the woman at Hogue is talking about? Or maybe you have a big butt grip your looking to get rid of.I'm not trying to be rude but is there someone else that I could call at Hogue to get a solid answer?

I have had this question posed to me several times over the last year. To the best of my knowledge, an "N" frame is an "N" frame as far as grips go.

• 2 weeks later...

She went as far as to tell me I would need to ship my revolver to them and they would fit it. If I took the cylinder out it won't be a gun so I could ship it. That doesn't make it a gun.

Here's a free legal opinion: That's a load of bullcrap.

I have 3 PC 627s and have Hogue Big Butt grips on all 3, 2 Standard 625s and a PC 625 also with BBGs. I can swap grips around on all of them with no problem. Get you grip from Bob at North Mountain Products/ 4 Wheelguns.

Edited by Jaxshooter

She went as far as to tell me I would need to ship my revolver to them and they would fit it. If I took the cylinder out it won't be a gun so I could ship it. That doesn't make it a gun.

Here's a free legal opinion: That's a load of bullcrap.

Oh I know it's bull . What the ---- k are they telling people that for?

• 3 weeks later...

so. is my 625 4" with the JM/lightning bolt etched oposite

the cylinder release and smooth wood grips with the JM

scratched in .. an N frame round butt.I email'd a guy

last year frm the classifieds and told him what i had.

OH ya his grips would fit fine. well my bad.live and learn.

• 3 weeks later...