Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas State Open Championship 2013

Generation Practical shooters and Lone Star Innovations presents:

Texas State Open Championship

To be held at the ImpactzoneRange on March 8-10, 2013.

12 Stages, 250 + Rounds

All divisions recognized, this is a loss brass match.

Level II-USPSA on-line Self squadding.

Cash,table prizes in order of finished.

Limited to 200 shooters only.

On line registration is now open.Pls visit our website below.

www.GenerationPracticalShooters.com

Edited by 4everB

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

Alex and I are working to bring ya'll a great training opportunity for the match this year. I will be offering a course on Friday, March 8th that will consist of a “Fundamentals Tune Up” in the morning, and then moving on to more advanced skills like Shooting On The Move and being able to decide when it’s appropriate, moving targets and finishing up with stage breakdown and mental game as time allows. After that, I am going to squad with the class during the match and coach them through each stage, I'll even go first on every stage if ya'll like! Expect to shoot around 750 rounds or so on the training day, plus the amount you'll need for the match itself. I'm really looking forward to this, as I love this type of training/coaching combinations. Cost (all inclusive for targets, range fees and such on Friday) is $250 per person, but please note that it does NOT include your entry fee to the match and that will need to be paid separately. To sign-up send me an email at bj@bjnorris.com and I'll get your name on the list. I expect it to fill pretty quickly, so don't delay!