Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas State Open Championship 2013

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he meant showing up to pick up your packet.

I think you're right. I see that Anthony is on Squad 6 for Saturday morning.

I believe that in 2011 (last time it was held at this range) someone was available at the range Friday afternoon after the staff shot. Most picked up their packages Saturday morning.

If I hear anything more, I'll post it here.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter

• 2 weeks later...

A review of the stages posted shows we accidently put up an earlier draft that does not reflect changes/corrections made for USPSA approvals.

The updated versions will be posted soon.

The stage with the most drastic change is Stage 4, "Chyld Diss". Thank you for your patience.

STAGE 4 SIF.pdf

The corrected stages are now posted. Thank you Edwin.

Be prepared for some interesting "Solutions" for dealing with the bat and ball on stage 4.

Alex warned me about you Charlie. Big brother will be watching. :ph34r:

Its not me you have to worry about. Its the 225+ other "Gamers" that will find interesting ways to solve the puzzle.

Be prepared for some interesting "Solutions" for dealing with the bat and ball on stage 4.

Alex warned me about you Charlie. Big brother will be watching. :ph34r:

Its not me you have to worry about. Its the 225+ other "Gamers" that will find interesting ways to solve the puzzle.

Maybe we should have a side match on who can hit the ball the furthest.

That awkward moment when you realize you thought this match was AFTER the AL sectional and, thus, booked hotel rooms for the wrong weekend. :(

eta: luckily i was able to get my "no changes/cancellations/etc" reservation changed. see you guys in a week. :cheers:

Edited by spanky

Just got in from the range. Its 98% set up with just a few details to finish. They just ran out of daylight.

All the folks that came out to set up the match are to be commended. They did a fine job.

I was advised that Friday morning registration begins at 7 AM and hammer down as close to 8 AM as possible.

See you at the range.

Bill