Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benny Hill Versa Max

sschultz

I stopped at Nordic Componets today to pick a part. I saw a Benny Hill worked over Versa Max. WOW green anodized tube with a Nordic extention. I was told that it is a Reminton prototype. I really like the back sight that he put in the rib. When I get ready to buy a new shotgun I know what I am getting and who doing the work on it.

Schultz

I have one of his Versas and it is the Shitz...... Sure loads easier than my Bennelli.... So far it is perfect - I will let you know if it is as dependable as the Benelli in another 15,000 rounds....biggrin.gif

So, three months??

:roflol: :roflol: Really though, how many months are we talking?

I have one of his Versas and it is the Shitz...... Sure loads easier than my Bennelli.... So far it is perfect - I will let you know if it is as dependable as the Benelli in another 15,000 rounds....biggrin.gif

So, three months??

I am not yet a man of "leisure" and it will be MANY months at the rate I am shooting now....wacko.gif

And... unless I start getting better loading off on my 2 at a time Otto Made it vest it would take months just to load 15,000... LOL...

It looks just exactly like the black tubed ones....

Except the tube is green.... closedeyes.gif

Nope.

2012-09-21_15-53-58_22_zps5a92a979.jpg

Prototype one piece tube. This one has now been on 3 different VMs for testing. Works great! The blue part is just a shroud, and would be green on the special run Remingtons. I am sure there will be lots of photos taken at FB3G in 2 weeks.

Edited by MarkCO

It looks just exactly like the black tubed ones....

Except the tube is green.... closedeyes.gif

Nope.

2012-09-21_15-53-58_22_zps5a92a979.jpg

Prototype one piece tube. This one has now been on 3 different VMs for testing. Works great! The blue part is just a shroud, and would be green on the special run Remingtons. I am sure there will be lots of photos taken at FB3G in 2 weeks.

Wow... That one is not green. Its Blue. Must not be the "green tubed wonder" mwx40x40 was referring to ...huh...devil.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have several that we are working on. Should have some more stuff up by the end of the month. There is a thread on the testing and progress in the Carbon Arms vendor tent.

Edited by MarkCO