Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tac Irons/Tactical Division

Chuck D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of us who partake of the 1x lifestyle do not hold a grudge. We welcome those who stray back to the path of righteousness. Magnification is the crutch that must be shed. Come now brothers and sisters join me in casting off the false security of the magnified optic. Repent your evil magnified ways!

:cheers:

Oh I think we will be able to fine "one" don't you Kelly. Just because I am taking a break from competing with irons doesn't mean I am not shooting irons!

Mark might I point out that no one is shooting real iron sights in tac-iron this season so the results will be skewed towards optics. I wouldn't go as far as to say they dominate until a true iron sight shooter shows up/back up. :devil:

No one Kurt?

Im to stubborn to use one(optic) in limited so I will be available when the world shoot comes around. ;)

I might even try to make it to the European Rifle Championship this coming year.

Scott

• 1 month later...

Heading further off the track (maybe) does anyone offer a 1X sight similar to the Prismatic, but in a lower price range? I love iron sights, but at 53 my eyes refuse to cooperate. I like the idea of a 1X that does not need an illuminated reticle,but the Leupold price is discouraging.

You could keep your eyes open for a PK-AS, an Eastern Block prismatic type 1x. I do like the 1.5 MOA dot it has. The bad part is you will still be spending 350 for a new one and no lifetime warranty.

HA True! I think we would need some other separators like mag length for AR and shotgun to actually pull the Limited title. Tac-Non-Mag just gets to be a mouthful. Maybe we need to have an online contest to coin the most fitting name for the division!

Well the first one is kinda bland, sorta sounds like an adult movie that got Disnyfied. The next two are pretty good, but that last one... I don't know! :roflol: Keep that creative mind of your's churning there's bound to be some good ones out there!

The Power of One

One Power! (gotta have the exclamation point) My vote here! Do you think we can we get all the shooters in the division to start each stage with a heroic sounding "One Power!" yell?

Tacnomag

Tac 1x

Tac X

TAX (not funny) Definitely not Funny!