Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Movie: Lawless

benos

We saw it a few days ago and really enjoyed the story and the acting. The” invincible” motif might have been a bit thin, a couple of times you are wondering how they will survive this particular situation only to see them come out on the other side alive. No real explanation or believability, just that they were “invincible”

True story. Don't know how true, but all 3 brothers walked out the other side of prohibition.

I liked the movie.

Other Tom Hardy flicks.

Rock N Rolla

Bronson.

Heard Bronson was excellent. Supposedly Bronson was a notorious psycho criminal in Great Britain. In the movie he is played by Hardy. I can't find it at the rental store.

This book about the Bondurants is an eye-opening look at the experiment of prohibition. And to think the prohibition party still exists today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1416561390?ie=UTF8&tag=musingsoverapint-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1416561390

That book was written by a grandson (Matt Bondurant) of one the three brothers in the movie.

Trini ol boy you know I will always squad with you. WHo else would you have to give you a hard time about bein an old guy. ;-) BTW are you going to A 4?

Jammer, Nope can't make it this year. Good Luck....

Although the critics didn't give it great reviews, me and Candis really enjoyed it.

I'm becoming a big fan of Tom Hardy (we recently saw The Dark Knight Rises).

Anyone else see it?

Good to know. We will see it this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

True story. Don't know how true, but all 3 brothers walked out the other side of prohibition.

I liked the movie.

Other Tom Hardy flicks.

Rock N Rolla

Bronson.

Heard Bronson was excellent. Supposedly Bronson was a notorious psycho criminal in Great Britain. In the movie he is played by Hardy. I can't find it at the rental store.

Tom Hardy was absolutely awesome in the movie Bronson.

be