Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War

Flexmoney

You people have no idea what a good flame war is. Bunch of people posting stupid messages back and forth. Fah! I laugh at your flames.

Now, back in my day, when dragons roamed the earth, those were some REAL flame wars. If you went out without your Nomex suits on you'd end up a crispy critter!!!

Best flame dialogue from the movie Hook. Didn't want to take credit for any of these gems :roflol:

Rufio: Boil-dripping, beef, fart-sniffing bubble butt!

Kids: Bangarang, Rufio!

Peter Banning: Someone has a severe ca-ca mouth, you know that?

Rufio: You are fart factory, Slug-slimed, sack-of-rat-guts-in-cat-vomit, cheesy, scab-picked, pimple-squeezing finger bandage. A week old maggot burger with everything on it and flies on the side!

Kids: [in unison] Ugh!

Peter Banning: Substitute chemistry teacher.

Lost Boy: Come on, Rufio, hit him back.

Rufio: Mung tongue.

Peter Banning: Math tutor.

Rufio: Pinhead.

Peter Banning: Prison barber.

Rufio: Mother lover.

Peter Banning: Nearsighted gynecologist.

Rufio: In your face, camel cake!

Peter Banning: In your rear, cow derrière.

Rufio: Lying, crying, spying, prying ultra-pig.

Peter Banning: You lewd, crude, rude, bag of pre-chewed food dude.

Thud Butt: [with the rest of the Lost Boys] Bangarang, Peter!

Rufio: You... you man! Stupid, stupid man!

Peter Banning: Rufio, if I'm a maggot burger why don't you eat me! You two-toned zebra-headed, slime-coated, pimple-farmin' paramecium brain, munchin' on your own mucus, suffering from Peter Pan envy!

Don't Ask: What's a paramecium brain?

Peter Banning: I'll tell you what a paramecium is! That's the paramecium! It's a one-celled critter with no brain, that can't fly! Don't mess with me man, I'm a lawyer!

Kids: [chanting] Banning, Banning, Banning is bangerang.

Rufio: Rufio! Rufio!

Peter Banning: Oh, Rufio, why don't you just go suck on a dead dog's nose.

Yay, another moran vomiting on his keyboard.

Only an idiot would claim you can't do a wheelie on a shaft drive. :sight:

:yawn:

I'm sure you believe the Earth is flat, too. It's okay, nobody will take away your short bus pass.

While I begrudge the time to converse with you, I will take a moment to register my disgust with this thread, specifically the incoherent and semi-illiterate content to date.

While I do understand that some people love this kind of stuff, presumably those require the lowest common denominator of humor to excite their few remaining live particles of grey matter; I find it rather dull and tedious. Perhaps, if you possess the intellect of Larry the Cable Guy, the thread may be worth the effort. If you are nearly anyone else, you will hunger for something more, preferably an effort which contains multi- syllable wording.

For those of you who would respond. I request that you, to avoid even further humiliation, please refer to a dictionary prior to attempting a response. Or better yet, just post pictures.

Upon further reflection, don’t even try. Your brain doesn’t have that many neurons.

While I begrudge the time to converse with you, I will take a moment to register my disgust with this thread, specifically the incoherent and semi-illiterate content to date.

While I do understand that some people love this kind of stuff, presumably those require the lowest common denominator of humor to excite their few remaining live particles of grey matter; I find it rather dull and tedious. Perhaps, if you possess the intellect of Larry the Cable Guy, the thread may be worth the effort. If you are nearly anyone else, you will hunger for something more, preferably an effort which contains multi- syllable wording.

For those of you who would respond. I request that you, to avoid even further humiliation, please refer to a dictionary prior to attempting a response. Or better yet, just post pictures.

Upon further reflection, don’t even try. Your brain doesn’t have that many neurons.

It is not that your cranial mass has a deficit of neurons but rather those neurons are in a state of disgust and have turned their back on one another refusing to discuss even the simply concepts.

Edited by solaritx

As requested.....

1265910572.jpg