Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"Team" T-shirts

JD45

There are too many gun related companys today that screw up an otherwise cool T-shirt by printing "Team" in front of their name. Am I on the team? Will I be soon? If not, could I please have just your logo. I like your product, always need cool shirts, so will ya print a few regular ones for guys like me that only wear the "team" shirts after I make the team! Thank you very much.

Arrraaaaa! That drives me nuts! :wacko: Talk about bans. That should be banned. ;) It goes on in every sport. I always been of the mindset that if you want to look like a pro, do the work, get sponsored and go pro - don't pose.

Yep, if they want me to wear their "team" shirt, they can give me the gun and a couple of truck-full loads of ammo. If not, it will be my choice who's advertising I do on what shirt....I am my own team until conviced otherwise.... :angry:

The "sponsored" cycling thing is even more irritating than the "sponsored" shooting stuff - which is incredibly irritating. Nothing is dumber than a bunch of geriatric wannabes, wobbling around at 10 mph who all think they're sponsored by Credit Lyonnais and USPS.

I don't have a problem with logo shirts at all. I really like my GSSF shirts - I did win them after all.

The "sponsored" cycling thing is even more irritating than the "sponsored" shooting stuff - which is incredibly irritating. Nothing is dumber than a bunch of geriatric wannabes, wobbling around at 10 mph who all think they're sponsored by Credit Lyonnais and USPS

For most races you can't even start with a jersey of a team that you aren't affiliated with. However, for a local training ride, the race jerseys offer a better material, full zipper and a better cut than most training or plain jerseys. I don't think anyone is really confusing me with a member of Gerolsteiner or Brioches La Boulangere .

Zach

If somebody gives you a 'Team' shirt, are you on the team? If you sell a 'Team' shirt, is anybody that buys it on the team? What if you haven't got a team, or think anybody that uses your stuff is on your team?

IMHO, the "Team X" designation belongs to whoever owns brand "X", and they can issue it or not as they see fit.

Random team reminiscing: Back in the day when NO FEAR was the wannabe thing, some local shooters had some Team NO SHOOT shirts made up. Same font and white with a big black X, front and back.

One of the funniest shirts I saw at the 2000 Limited Nationals...

'Suck too bad to be sponsored!' :lol:

Not sure if it helped or hurt his shooting, but at least it was across the back so maybe it did not get into his head... :o

I love Tshirt Hell.

I would never wear any of them to a match.

But priceless none the less.

On another note. If you are wearing a Team your own company shirt are you good to go. Cause you are sponsoring yourself.

I saw a pick of the great BE wearing a "Team" Ted Nugent shirt at one of the Bianchi matches, shortly after the S&W deal (I think) ended.

I thought that was way cool, especially as I'd just been booted of the UK Parker Hale (UK S&W dealers) team, so I decided that I wouldn't pay to advertise a company and set up "Team Pink Floyd" (not affiliated in any way shape or form).

It was great being in a team of 1 :D

I nearly always wear my polo shirt with our Airedale kennel name.(sponsored by me)

I'm a first year shooter and my mentors tell me revolver shooters should always dress nicer than the bottom feeders...something about more class... :D

Dave