Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we make it so that all michigan shooters must wear 1 piece of buckeye gear to participate?

Ahhhhhhh.... No.

We already let enough of you guys shoot at the Racoon club in the summer....

:-)

BC

Can we make it so that all michigan shooters must wear 1 piece of buckeye gear to participate?

I may be living in and coming from MI but I'm from Tennessee.

So you have a choice of wearing a UK shirt or an OSU shirt, no Orange puke allowed.

Ah, we have rules about lowering our standards and wearing colors of states that are beneath us (check out the map......you are). Besides, ya'll are just haters anyways.

No one mentioned the even worse infestation of Canadians..........what do they have to wear? I bring my own when I travel so interested party's want to know.

Brother Roy,

What about the OSU stickers and sweatshirt you asked me to bring in a couple weeks? You said yours is worn out from wearing it so much! Did the girls like your OSU hat that you wore to the"CLUB" last-night?? Lol

Papa

REMINDER

The last day to order match shirts with delivery in time for the match is March 15th. That's only a week away!! If you want a shirt delivered to the match get your app in the mail today.

ALSO

There is a hang up with one stage so they will not get approved as soon as I hoped they would. I'm working at the range tomorrow and will work on that last pesky stage.

Papa,

I brought the OSU apparel for the girls to do their oil wrestling show on as they needed something that they didn't want to keep or care about ruining. They only had stuff from U-M and MSU, so they didn't want to ruin anything nice like that. I am sure that you understand.

The stages look.............difficult. Fun but difficult. I hope my skills from shooting off a bridge at a Texas star and running across a teeter totter get a little better in the next 2 months. Thanks for some stages that will test the best.

The stages look.............difficult. Fun but difficult. I hope my skills from shooting off a bridge at a Texas star and running across a teeter totter get a little better in the next 2 months. Thanks for some stages that will test the best.

Those two props are more mental than physical once you figure them out. On the bridge just remember to keep a wide stance and stay low to keep movement to a minimum. The teeter totter is even easier.

Those two props are more mental than physical once you figure them out. On the bridge just remember to keep a wide stance and stay low to keep movement to a minimum. The teeter totter is even easier.

kevin, thanks for the advice. I will try my best to follow it.

How long you guys had been waiting to be squadded? It's been a month since I have sent my MO and no info yet.... Hmm??

Great looking stages :goof:

I upload entries just about every Wednesday night. If you do not have a correct email address configured in your USPSA profile, you would never have gotten notification. Having said that, you can still squad by logging into USPSA with your PIN from Front Sight or a password if you have one configured.

Is your name on the squad ding page?

You can squad by using your login info for Uspsa.org.

From what I can tell all squad ding issues are a result of shooters issues with Uspsa.org

I.e. new members, no email on Uspsa etc

If you are not on the unsquadded shooter list then I can help

Please post up what the issue was so we can try to keep others informed

Thanks

MD