Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Heat

mattwaage

Can it get any hotter? I have to work in this all day. COme home and its too hot outside to even want to shoot. And thats pretty hot! Mother nature, at least throw some clouds in! Now I know how all those vampires from the movies felt bursting into flames in the sunlight.

Cant wait for the snow...

Can it get any hotter? I have to work in this all day. COme home and its too hot outside to even want to shoot. And thats pretty hot! Mother nature, at least throw some clouds in! Now I know how all those vampires from the movies felt bursting into flames in the sunlight.

Cant wait for the snow...

You should move down here to Arizona, only 109 today :rolleyes: but it's a dry heat.

I lived in Two Harbors for three years. I'm glad it doesn't snow around here.

We actually got a little break over the last few days. Good bit of rain, overcast skies, and much lower temps and humidity. Actually turned off the air and opened some windows this evening. This summer has been brutal.

i think bulletts slow down after 100 degrees and 80 percent humidity, i know i doo........lol

Lol

Last match it was 90% humidity or so. I think I watched my bullets jump out of my barrel as if off a high dive and swim slowly to the target.

And im with round gun anything over 65 and I sweat. Hard to take off more clothes to cool off if im naked and still hot! :roflol:

I'm with you! Even though it was only in the high 90s with lots of humidity here just a few days ago- I had no desire to do anything outside. I was starting to question my commitment to shooting when I didn't go to practice because of the heat. In the 70s today and I'm LOVING it. Anything over 75 is too much for me. roflol.gif

The only good thing about the heat is the effect it has on womens clothing. :)

That is true, Have got the chance to see what women look like without sweatshirt on the last few weeks...

Just today, 90 and humid. Cools off about 7:30pm so I go out to shoot a little and it start pouring rain. I am about ready for the nuthouse...

Okay. In all of the years we've had the Hate Forum I've never done this, but first time for everything!!!

As a charter member of the Brian Enos.com Super Secret Double Probation Rogue Mod Squad and being tasked by the big guy long long ago to look after the Hate Forum I here by grant this Hate Rant...

All of you northerners that are sick and tired of those burdensome temps of 75F and above can feel free to send it all south. In exchange I'll agree to send any and all much more northerner compatible temps of say, 50F and lower permanently your way.

So deal done. First Hate Rant ever granted!!!

:cheers:

:cheers:

:eatdrink:

I think this is one of the times that a Hate Rant has curved into a humorous exchange. How about we move this topic into the Humor Forum area so we can continue...

Well if you're going to do that, i feel compelled to do this....

It's so hot out there....

How hot is it?

It's so hot that the Flashers said screw it and are just walking around naked.