Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Man I HATE waiting for USPSA to update the Classifications!!

TDean

I'm hoping to get "A" class out of this round of Limited classifier scores.  I've only got 6 scores submitted and by my illegal calculations, I should get my A-card.

waiting...waiting....waiting......COME-ON PEOPLE!!!

smile.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya but I HATE having to have patience!

I HATE IT,  I HATE IT,  I HATE IT!!

Did anyone ever notice that HATE spelled backwards is ETAH?

...waiting....waiting....picking-nose,....waiting...

(where's that twiddling thumbs emoticon?)

Another thing...

It your skill level is impoving at a fast rate, then the classification system can't keep up (it is about two months behind).

Then you get called a "sandbagger" when you take 15th place at the 2001 Mississippi Classic...as a "C" shooter.

http://www.magnoliarpc.com/ipsc/2001_MS_Cl...all_Limited.txt

Good job DBChaffin.

(Edited by Flexmoney at 5:36 pm on Nov. 14, 2001)

TDean, your wait is over.  Classification Data for November is up on the USPSA Site!!

Ron,

I feel your pain.  After a several match run of mental fumbling during classifiers I shot a couple of (for me) fairly good ones.  Thought I was out of the slump; during Sunday's classifier I shot 2 misses and 6 d's out of a 12 round classifier.  I can wait a good long while before they post that one.....  

TDean:

OK, did you go up? I managed to go up a couple of percent because my zero was obviously discarded.

Flexmoney:

All caps and in red, ouch that hurts. Bonedaddy doesn't know about my zero, yet. I shot it on the Times Two classifier because of a gun malfunction, followed by two brain farts, a bout with trigger freeze, and a couple of Mikes thrown in for good measure. The RO offered to let me re-shoot but I had an attitude problem (go figure) so I declined.

• 6 months later...

Quote: from TDean on 8:35 am on May 17, 2002[br....well,...it's the 17th of May and no update yet.........

I HATE IT!!

There was an announcement on the IPSC list earlier today that said there's a problem on the Sedro end and the classification dBase should be uploaded Monday or Tuesday.... Yes its killing me to because I "should" be making B class in Limited 10 this go around and I've been DYING to see it show up offically!

Well here's a good one...in the mail box today is my new classification card from Sedro...B Limited 10.  This has got to be a first, I got my classification card before the "online" database was updated! :-)