Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun on NBC Sports!

Today's episode is my favorite this season. I've always admired Pat for his skill on the range and in front of the camera, but it's the attitude that he and Karen share in their fight against breast cancer that make them both very special people. God bless you both, my friends.

Chris Flemming is another great ambassador to our sport. I'm sure that Chris has already made a life changing impact on those with disabilities who have met him first hand. But after seeing him on the show, I expect he's also changing the lives of people he will never meet.

This for sure. I squaded with Chris at the CMMG Midwest Championships. Great guy and a splendid example of courage, strength and will overcoming adversity. Watching him shoot was truly inspirational. You could tell by day 3 he was getting a little worn out, but there was no letting off the gas.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any way to download this or purchase a dvd? I can't get NBC Sports where I am.

I suggested that to Chad Adams. Hopefully they put together a DVD for each season.

What would you pay for it?

Top Shot is selling for $3 an episode on Amazon. ;)

I suggested that to Chad Adams. Hopefully they put together a DVD for each season.

Maybe if it was a DLC days after it Air'd $3.00 might not be so bad but the issue is we already know who won before the show ever gets put on the air. Would I buy a dvd of the full season after its air'd and is online? nope not a chance.

Maybe if it was a DLC days after it Air'd $3.00 might not be so bad but the issue is we already know who won before the show ever gets put on the air. Would I buy a dvd of the full season after its air'd and is online? nope not a chance.

What if it was autographed by Pat Kelley?

Edited by Jesse Tischauser