Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's SPOOK's Birthday

Vince Pinto

Wow still an hour to go over here and I already received my first congratz!!! :D

Thanks guys! It has been another wonderful year. But I feel I'm getting a little too close to thirty now, lol :(:ph34r:

I would like to thank everybody over here at the boards who help contribute to the great atmosphere. I was the first one to join since Brian created this place and over three years later it is still a great place to hang!

And TriggerT: Happy Birthday to you too m8!!!

Edit: to those of you who don't read any Dutch...the blue letters say "Happy Birthday" in Dutch ;)

From the looks of some of those birthday wishes I don't think those fellers are from around these parts...

Happy Birthday Spook!!!

I'm pretty close to 30 also, just depends on which side of the number line you choose to reference from!!!

:P:DB)

Thanks guys and gal! Had a nice birthday with the most miserable weather a Dutch summer has to offer :lol: Plus I made an idiotic bet. I told a friend (SWAT instructor) at work I could shoot 6 classic targets at 6yds with one shot, do a reload and hit them again in under 5 seconds with my wheelgun. I will "prove" it tomorrow, lol :lol: So much for getting wiser with age huh? ;)