Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Redheads

Boss1622

I have recently learned something very helpful and I want to share it with all of you.

Only two things are necessary to keep a redhead happy.

1. Let her think she is having her own way.

2. Let he have her own way

:bow:

Edited by Boss1622

<_< I think you guys never married a Texas Redhead. my girl is only happy when I get MY way and she is always happy. :P

I know exactly what you're saying. My Texas redhead is devious and fools me too. Lol

My daughter is a redhead with a classical A-type personality. Serving in one of those '=stan' countries for our government but due home in August. My only problem is every time she comes home I loose another firearm. "Gee dad, you're not really using this (AR, handgun, etc.) are you?" Great kid though. Also a NRA firearms instructor. Redheads are keepers!

Ranger6

My daughter is a redhead with a classical A-type personality. Serving in one of those '=stan' countries for our government but due home in August. My only problem is every time she comes home I loose another firearm. "Gee dad, you're not really using this (AR, handgun, etc.) are you?" Great kid though. Also a NRA firearms instructor. Redheads are keepers!

Ranger6

god love our girls in uniform. Mine is a brunette who went over for a tour last year but is currently home on recruiter duty.

I tend to get a little lighter in the firearms department when she is around too.

Semper Fi.

Edited by Retread1911

I made the mistake of telling my wife of 25 plus years that my fantacy was to have a good looking redheaded female with tats. She smiled and patted me on the back and walked off shaking her head.

Two weeks later, I was presented with an Irish Setter puppy bitch with it's AKC number tattooed on it's inside leg (in case it got lost).

Be careful what you wish for. :blush:

Garry