Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Match Information

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the mistake on the round count. Tired mind and even more tired fingers.

The round count is:

Rifle: 103

Pistol: 146

Shot: 122

Slug: 9

The round count may not appear to match some of the stages. That's becuase there are several optional target (pistol/shotgun).

I will get the updated stages to Misty tonight for her to post on the website. Sorry for the confusion.

The updated round counts are on the match website. www.forconquest.com

Sorry about the mistake on the round count. Tired mind and even more tired fingers.

The round count is:

Rifle: 103

Pistol: 146

Shot: 122

Slug: 9

The round count may not appear to match some of the stages. That's becuase there are several optional target (pistol/shotgun).

I will get the updated stages to Misty tonight for her to post on the website. Sorry for the confusion.

Took a sneak peek at the stages today , lookin GOOD !Some of us RO's will be shooting SOMETIME this weekend , pending Issac.

Had to do a little 500 yd practice later

201208291925581.jpg

My son's 550 yd target , 10 rounds , under 15 seconds , Wolf FMJ 55 grain , Ruger 556 , optics brand ??? (CHEAP), rest is 4' high -too high for kneeling ,too low for standing/bending.

See you at the match :)

Edited by toothandnail

Registration will begin Thursday at 5pm at the match hotel, and Friday morning for those that missed registration on Thursday.

[

quote name=rick539' timestamp='1346370243' post='1770434]

Has anyone heard about registration. Will it be the day before or the morning of or both (like at RM3G).

5 pm on Thurs is a little late in the evening to get a match book and then walk stages. Will there be match book avail earlier than that or on site at the range.

Jay

EDIT::::::::::::: HEY DUMBASS, just look at the website and print off the stage designs, there I said what everyone was thinking.

Turbo

Edited by J.Schmitt

HEY DUMBASS, just look at the website and print off the stage designs, there I said what everyone was thinking.

Turbo

Well actually, I was thinking of another name to call you. But I better be nice since we'll be stuck with each other driving to this match. ;)

Sorry I meat to type, registration begins at noon and goes until 5, and Friday morning for those that missed it on Thursday. I shouldn't drive and reply. :)

Registration will begin Thursday at 5pm at the match hotel, and Friday morning for those that missed registration on Thursday.

Has anyone heard about registration. Will it be the day before or the morning of or both (like at RM3G).