Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Match Information

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is due to division changes and some had to drop from the match

I am only counting 23 TI and 9 HI shooters on the squad lists.

There were 53 TI posted as signed up earlier in this post. Any reason for the drop/discrepency?

Wow. That is a serious drop. I believe numbers are now less than last year for those divisions. Damn shame.

There were 53 TI posted as signed up earlier in this post. Any reason for the drop/discrepency?

That also doesn't count Range Officers....unless the R.O.'s just flat don't count, that is...

I bring this up because I am a R.O. that is shooting HI, and I would make Shooter #10 in that class, but I am not on the squad list...

That also doesn't count Range Officers....unless the R.O.'s just flat don't count, that is...

I bring this up because I am a R.O. that is shooting HI, and I would make Shooter #10 in that class, but I am not on the squad list...

I'm glad to hear you'll be working it again, and shooting HI again! See you soon, Barry.

Range Officers absolutely count, without you, we couldn't have a match. You guys are on a squad of your own, and will be listed on the final squad lit.

1. There will be a mandatory shooters meeting Friday at 7am, a biscuits and gravy breakfast will be served.

2. Lunch will be served everyday at the range.

3. There will be a "final shot" at the lake (stage 2) on Friday and Saturday evening at approximately 6pm.

4. There will be a banquet compliments of Adams Arms, at the Inn at Grand Glaize on Saturday at 7pm.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. 816-678-2941 or mistydesha@gmail.com

Will there be any members of the Armed Services helping to reset stages again this year? Those guys worked their tails off last year. I wanna make sure I bring enough cash for tips if they are there again.

Edited by Fathead302

1. There will be a mandatory shooters meeting Friday at 7am, a biscuits and gravy breakfast will be served.

3. There will be a "final shot" at the lake (stage 2) on Friday and Saturday evening at approximately 6pm.

4. There will be a banquet compliments of Adams Arms, at the Inn at Grand Glaize on Saturday at 7pm.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. 816-678-2941 or mistydesha@gmail.com

The 7am shooters meeting is at the range?

All shooters meetings will be at the range.

The 7am shooters meeting is at the range?